Peaceful Beginings

After the battle with Godzilla, the bickering kaiju made a deal. He wouldn't kill Ghidorah as long as he stayed away from the other kaiju, in exile, to a now fully abandoned and evacuated part of the earth: Isla de Mona, aka the location of Rodan's volcano. This location was not chosen at random. It was chosen because Rodan would also be staying in exile for being a traitor.
Neither kaiju seemed to mind too much, as they had taken a liking to each other anyway. Nobody would go in the island, and nobody would go out. Silence and peace in their own little volcano home, and nobody dies! Seems like a win-win.

---~~~~---

Ichi, the main head, was just a little irritated about the whole thing. He would more than likely never get his rightful title as King, and he made himself look weak back there. It felt wrong to just turn tails and fly off after the deal was made, to just accept defeat.

Nii, the right head, had similar thoughts. He wanted more than anything to win the fight, however, even he knew it was time to back off. It was the rational thing to do.

San, the left head, was the most calm of the three, as usual. He found it fun to have an island all to themselves.

Whatever the individual thoughts on the matter may be, they all know they did it for Rodan. They would have kept fighting if he wasn't there.
They all needed rest, and when they arrived, resting was first on their schedule.

---~~~---

Rodan was still injured by the time they arrived. Not oozing blood and magma like earlier, but still injured enough to be concerning. Stupid Mothra...
"Im fine, I promise!" Rodan squawked. "It'll heal in no time."
Ghidorah however was not very convinced.
"There's a literal hole through your chest, that's not exactly "fine"" Ichi said, with a stern look on his face, trying to hide his concern.
Rodan looked down. Oh wow. Was it that bad before? Adrenaline must be kicked in or something, because this should honestly hurt like a bitch.

Ghidorah of course managed to talk the stubborn pterosaur into laying down. Of course, not even 10 minuets later, Rodan is in a scaly little ball.
"THIS SHIT HURTS!"
San was trying his best to comfort Rodan, though there wasn't much he could do.
"We told you." Nii said, with a small smirk on his face. Ichi chuckled at the comment. Not that they didn't feel bad, of course they did. Though as long as he rested for a while, it should heal up within a few days.

While Ghidorah lay next to Rodan, San had his head down near his face, making comforting noises as they both fell asleep, Nii following them soon after.
It took Ichi the longest to succumb to sleep. He was deep in thought over what life would be like now. Sure it'll obviously be "peaceful," but wont that get boring? Hed never really thought of just living a simple peaceful life. Especially not with another kaiju. It was all weird to him.

Well, he would soon find out that life most certainly wont get boring. Not with Rodan around.