Chapter One

One hot summer day, there lived a woman named Linda who was single and lonely inside a big wide and dirty house, It was so dirty that there was a tribe of flies living inside the walls. One of the flies got out of the walls through the vents and went to eat the ladies trash. Linda loves animals and insects that when she spotted the fly she got attracted to it immediately, and the weird thing is that the fly also got attracted to her . When she fell asleep she had a dream that she got married to the fly and had three thousand babies. When she woke up she went to the witch's chamber,when she got there the witch said "WHO GOES THERE", "IT IS I LINDA", I have come to ask of a Favour from you said Linda, the witch asked what Favour? Linda said, I want you to turn the fly in my house into a man. The witch asked 'why a fly'?, and she said because I am attracted to the fly and I think the fly is also attracted to me.
CHAPTER TWO
The witch said fine I will do it, but first you will need to do something for me, then Linda said what do I need to do for you. The witch said that you will have to bring her the head of a real man or ELSE, and Linda asked or else what?, then the witch replied or else I will have your head instead of a man's head,Linda replied I will do it.
The next day she invited her Neighbour over and he is a man, and his name is Louis. Louis came over and there were chatting, with a knife behind her. When she started getting romantic with Louis he tried to kiss her immediately she cut off his head and threw away the body, she kept the head In the refrigerator and started to clean up the blood.
She went back to the witch's chamber and gave her the head, then she did a spell. When Linda got home she found a naked man in her bed and slept with him.

CHAPTER THREE
Two years later Linda and Ben (the fly) got married. Linda then became pregnant for the fly, then she went for a scan on her stomach, and then found out that she had three thousand babies inside and they were half human half fly. She then remembered the dream she had and was happy. Nine months later she was in labour and was taken to the hospital and she was in a very critical condition ,and started shouting that she is dying. WILL LINDA SURVIVE? Find out
TO BE CONTINUED.....