Bagman!

One SPOOKY! night there was a man named Johnathon working at a Bag-making factory. he had just applied for a job three nights ago. He had been doing a REMARKABLE job making a million bags it seemed every minute. So his boss Landon (get it boss) gave him the night shift so he could make even more bags! Johnathon was AMAZED and EXCITED for his new-found promotion. The first night he waddled over to his station as he was fat. He proceed to make bags. Now note that Johnathon was alone that night because everyone else that worked at the factory had lives. After about an hour Johnathon decided to go the vending machine for a small snack. His foot steps echoed in the long corridor as he approached the vending machine. he slid his small shiny quarter down the mechanism. then BAM BANG BANG! he heard, he knew it was from the other side of the factory, Johnathon, trembling  tip-toed down the corridor. Then a loud laugh came "MUHAHAHA" Johnathon jumped with freight! but it was his duty to protect the bags, it was his duty to protect the factory!, it was his duty TO SAVE THE WORLD! (maybe not) He raced down the hall yelling "FOR BAGS EVERYWHERE!" but immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw a tall fiqure wearing a blue jump suit put a bag on his shiny bald head. The figure seemed to freeze and Johnathon took his opportunity to do something extremely heroic, only Superman and himself could ever do something like this! (or so he thought) Johnathon ran for his life and hide in one of the many shipping boxes. All he heard was a loud yell "YYYEEEELLLL" and fast foot steps coming for him. Johnathon in his box held his breath and stayed still. The creauture with the mysterious bag on his head walked pased him. Johnathon quickly took courage and hopped out of his small box, grabbed the bag on the creature and PULLED!    What Johnathon saw is one face that can only be named by two words.. he saw.... DR.ELLIS!!   DUNN DUN DUNN!!       

-20 years later-

I had just gotten a job at some weird box facto- no umm bag factory and something strange happened. You see i was on my nightshift and i got hungry so i walked over to the vending machine. But i found a Very old candy bar still sitting in there all i remember really of that candy bar was that the company was named something weird like box ma- no no no it was not box man... it was..... BAG MAN!!!!              HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!