(Chapter 1)(damn publicist)

I hated this, a Halloween party really? This was my publicists idea , that dumbass.
I sighed and went in nonetheless. There were many people. I did not dress up for Halloween and sure as hell wasn't gonna start now. I had brought Sylo along. He sat down. He scratched his ear making his spike collar ride up his neck and his BG tags jingle.
Then I saw a girl come out of a room with a plate full of food. Sy was all over that. She smiled at him and sat down . She picked him up seeings how he was still a few week old pup. She was feeding him off her plate. And he was sniffing the hell outta her crotch . Damn , and he was only a pup. She stopped him by pullin him back a bit by the nape of his neck. He deserved it he had to learn but maybe I could save her from my sniffing crazed son. I got up , I had yet to see her face do to the mask. She was feeding him little pieces of a hot dog. A male walked over and was talking to her , he let his eyes wander. She sat her plate down on the table . She stood and shoved him away from her. She took sy up into her arms . She walked off to another table only carrying the hot dog and sy.
I walked over. Sy was gnawing on the hot dog. "I see that you've made my furry son a cannibal . " I say. She smiled "sorry I didn't know he was yours sir" she says. She was gonna hand him back when I stopped her. "I don't mind you can hold him for a bit, bet he's pretty tired a me". I say. She smiled. "I don't see how anyone could get tired a you". She says. I saw her pretty eyes through the mask.