No one can stop me

Summary: you guys are at one of Badger's parties, and a guy tries to hit on you.
Warnings: harassment
//
My heart pounds against my chest as Jesse leads me through a crowd of people. It smells awful; like weed and sweaty bodies. Why did Badger have to invite us to this stupid party? I hate parties, but Jesse dragged me along because he said it was gonna be fun and that I needed to loosen up a bit. Yeah this is really helping me loosen up. And it doesn't help that it's at a crowded bar. I can sense the bad decisions.

I'm wearing ripped jeans, a red Thrasher T-shirt, and white vans, with my hair in 2 Dutch braids. I feel cute. I feel stylish for once.

 I feel stylish for once

 We finally get over to a pool table that's not occupied by sweaty people, and Jesse looks over at me with a smile

"You want a drink babe?" He asks me and I nod, saying,
"Yeah sure. Can I have a-" he cuts me off almost immediately,
"A Long Island ice tea with extra lemon. I know you, baby." I smile brightly at my adorable boyfriend as he walks swiftly over to the bar.

As I'm waiting for him to get back, I feel a harsh hand on my lower back. Definitely not Jesse.
I snap my head around to see a tall man with brown eyes and black hair towering over me. I can smell the vodka off his breath, making me almost physically vomit.

"Can I help you?" I ask, trying not to cause a scene.
"Yeah, you can-can help me with a lot - lot of things, gorgeous," the man stutters in a drunken haze, making me tense up. He grabs my upper arm, other hand still on my lower back, but I quickly pull my arm away from him, looking up in disgust.

"Get your hands off me, man. I'm here with someone." The man doesn't seem to be affected by my words, and says,
"Oh yeah, well-well I bet I can show you such a better time than he can." He grips my waist harshly, pressing my back against his chest, and I whimper in pain.
Before the man can do anymore, I hear a voice speak from behind us.

"Hey yo, bitch! Get your hands off my girl!" Jesse. A sigh of relief flies from my lips, and I feel myself being turned around with the man.

"And what if I don't? What're you gonna do about it? Bitch." The man is at least 3 inches taller than Jesse, but when Jesse is angry, especially if someone wanted to hurt his girl, he has twice the strength and fighting power than he normally would.

"Get your hands off her and you won't have to find out," Jesse threatens, but that only makes the man's grip tighten on my waist, making me wince once more.
"Jesse, help me," I whimper out, the pain increasing. The man laughs in my ear, making me tense up even more. I'm sure there's a prominent bruise on my hips by now.
"Alright that's it, man." Jesse lunges towards the man's face, punching him straight in the nose, making his grip on me loosen. I fall to the dirty floor of the bar as Jesse continues to punch the man, everyone at the party watching the scene in front of them.
"Jesse..." I say quietly, tears rolling down my cheeks, probably smearing my mascara. Jesse's head snaps up to look at me, and he immediately runs over to my side, picking me up bridal style. I lie my head on his stern chest, tears still streaming down my face. He whispers quietly to me while he walks out of the bar over to to his El Camino,
"Hey, shhhhh, it's okay baby. I gotchu. You're okay. It's okay." He sets me in the front seat of the car, buckling me in before walking over to his side and getting in.

"Do you wanna go back to your place or mine?" Jesse asks gently, and I say,
"Yours please. I don't want my parents yelling at me or asking questions. I'll just tell them that one of my friends called and asked to come over to study. I left a note before I left." Jesse just nods his head and starts the car as I lie my head on the dirty, smudged window. I'm 18 and my mom and dad won't let me leave my house half the time. I sneak out to get some time away from them. The note I left was a complete lie, much like the other ones I leave all the time. It's routine by now.

My eyes start to become unbearably heavy as my head rests on the window, watching the different colored cars go by as we drive down the highway. Blue, red, gray, red, red, white, yellow...

Jesse's POV
As I drive home with my favorite girl in the seat next to me, I look over slightly to see her passed out, head against the window. I smile gently, glad that she finally is getting some rest. She rarely gets any sleep, ridden with insomnia. She's on the phone with me half the night cause she can't sleep, which I don't mind, but she needs to get some rest once in a while. She needs the energy.

As we arrive to my humble abode, I get out of the car, walk over to Y/N's side, scoop her up bridal style, and carry her into the house. I walk into my bedroom, lying her on my bed gently, careful as to not wake her. As she's lying there, I push a piece of her Y/H/C hair behind her ear carefully. She's so beautiful, gosh. I can't believe someone would ever want to cause harm to this girl. I love her and no one will ever stop me from loving her. No one can stop me from loving her smile, the way it lights up the room. No one can stop me from loving the way her eyes glow in a way that I've never seen before. No one can stop me from loving her beautifully obnoxious laugh. No one can stop me from loving this girl, not even the girl herself.