BEGINNING

YOUR P.O.V.

         Hi I am Kang Y/n. I live in Seoul. But Me and My Boyfriend Jimin are Living in Busan. He works at the Modelling Company.So today I will visit him.I am happy be cause he loves me even though I'm....FAT. But I wore a Black square pants  White shirt And Chanel Pharrell Shoes.

So I went to Jimins Office.  And saw a girl with a tight red dress. I feel like she wants to kiss Jimin so I barged into the room and be like "HEY J.I.M.I.N"I greet him while I am gritting my teeth. I am Jealous okay I admit it."O-oh Hi Y/n! What took you here?"Jimin said while stuttering. "I am here to pick up my boyfriend"I said. "Baby what does that pig mean?" Jieun says in a slutty voice.
"Shes just my niece from America."Jimin says. "Oh okay! So you pig get out of our sight before I do something to you!"Ji eun said.

I walked out of the company building and as I walk out of the company I saw posters of a beauty pageant. "Miss Sexy Pageant?"I questioned my self. I sighed and mumbled "I am going to audition."

I go to my bestfriends house. I knocked and Jennie opened the door. She saw me crying a lot with tears on my beautiful white shirt too. She pulled me for a hug and said "Our Maknae Y/n what happened to you."she said worrying about me "Let's go inside" she said.When we got inside I saw Jisoo Unnie at the couch and Rosé Unnie was lying at the floor. When we entered the house their attention was me. They saw me crying. "Ya! Y/n why are you crying"Jisoo unnie said then pulled me in for a hug. Rosé unnie pulled in for a hug too. "J-Jimin."I said while stuttering. "Jimin? What happened to Jimin?"Rosé unnie Said. "H-he broke up with me" Then many tears started to fall down in my face again. "What?!How could he do that to you!"Jisoo unnie said in a loud voice. "We should teach him a lesson"Jennie Unnie said

Everybody agrees so they putted make up on my face "Even you put make up on me that makes me still look fat" I said "Why dont you join BLACKPINK?"Jennie Unnie said "bLaCkPiNk?"I said confusingly. "Remembered when we told you when we auditioned to Yg?"Rosé Unnie said.
"Yup I still remember."You said with confidence. "Why dont you join us I was just improving my skills and plus I think we are missing 1 member"Jisoo Unnie said. "And you can make him REGRET too." Jennie unnie said to me. "Then I'll join Blackpink." I stated those words.