Part 1

My name is Shantelle I'm 20 years old, I work at FlashDancers NYC. I started working there at 18, I wanted to quiet working there to be honest but they paid good and I needed the money. My mom died when I was 13 she died from cocaine overdose. They sent me to New York to live with my aunt Mary and word to my moms that shit been hell, she got a daughter but i don't fuck with her bitch ass cause when I did use to go to school she use to talk shit about me. I left my aunt house when I turned 19 and been on my own since then, I got my own apartment In Brooklyn and I'm doing good for now. I really don't talk to people no more I'm to myself, so I just work and go home and eat and sleep.

FlashDancers-

I walked in and went to the bar and got me a tequila,  I drunk it and started dancing

I walked in and went to the bar and got me a tequila, I drunk it and started dancing. I went to the V.I.P. Room where a group of boys was sitting, the lights Skin guy pulled me to him and gave me two hundred dollars and told me go find something nice, I started dancing and he said no don't do that, he pushed me away. I turned around and he just looked at me.

It was my turn to dance on stage and I went up there dancing and people was throwing me money left and right. The night ended I Changed into some leggings and a Nike hoodie and my AirMax and went to grab something to eat from Burger King and some snacks from the store. I went home made sure my doors was locked and curtains was closed and crawled in my bed and watched Netflix. I thought about that boy and fell asleep smiling.