Prologue

Welcome to the world of remnant you might think you know this story but I assure you this isn't the same story.

TIME BREAK~

???:TAKE THIS!

We see a armored figure kicks a black monster before it explodes.

The armored figure lands before removing an object from their belt which somehow removes the armor.

The figure is now revealed to be a 15 year old pale girl with sliver eyes. She had black hair with red tips. She wore a red shirt with a silver emblem on it. Over that she wore a black jacket with pink highlights (Boruto's jacket). She also had two Knives on the side of her pants.

(If someone willing please make a fanart of this I imagine it would look awesome)

???: Phew that was fun.

Suddenly a voice from behind the girl interrupt her.

???: Wow you really destroyed those grimm now didn't you Ruby rose.

Ruby: What do you want Raven?

Ruby turns around to see a women with black hair and wearing a Grimm mask.

(Here what she looks like)

Raven: I know we had our differences in the past but this is something that will affect all of us.

Ruby:What is it?

Raven: A version of joker has gotten another rider ridewatch a bunch actually.

Ruby: WHAT?! WHAT IDIOT FROM THE TIMEJACKERS THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!?

Raven: Who else but Weiss "Ice bitch" Schnee.

Ruby: Why not ask my brother then he fought versions of Joker before.

Raven: I don't trust him.

Ruby: And you trust me?

Raven: you forget after Yang and Tai left you for dead I was the one who took you end.

Ruby: To make me a weapon for your use.

Raven: Details anyway your willing to accept.

Ruby: Don't have a choice in the matter if Joker has any of the more powerful rider powers than the Multiverse is screwed.

Raven: Good to understand where in the same page but first we also need to grab a warrior form another universe.

Ruby: Who?

Raven: you know when you see him "summons a portal" you going?

Ruby: "glares at raven while walking through the portal"

Raven: Hahahah all according to Plan. "Removes mask and Transforms into a evil ruby"

 "Removes mask and Transforms into a evil ruby"