one.

Setting: Club Noir, Cleveland, Ohio

Fucking Ohio. Of all the places to get traded to it had to be fucking Cleveland, Ohio. Moving to a different team was completely worth it but Odell Beckham Junior couldn't help but feel some type of way about having to move from New York to Cleveland. He had everything he needed in New York: his career, an endless stream of reliable pussy, and an established group of friends. In Cleveland, it felt as though he was starting all over. But maybe that's exactly what he needed.

Before his first official day of training, the team had invited him out to one of the hottest clubs in town for drinks and dancing. Odell couldn't even imagine what a hot club in Cleveland would look like but it wasn't that different from New York. The music was so loud he could feel it in his chest, the club was ridiculously hot, and there were still girls who were half naked dancing all over the place. As long as there was alcohol and women falling at his feet he was bound to have a good time.

Making his way to the VIP section, it wasn't hard for him to spot the rest of the guys on the team. Football players were ridiculously huge for no reason. Not just in physical size but in personality...their demeanor. You could spot one on the street because that's just how they were. There was already a group of girls surrounding them and as he got closer he saw one of the guys sucking a jello shot off of some girl's nipple. And he thought they got down and dirty in New York...

"Odell!" Nick, the running back who had invited him called out, waving him over as if he couldn't see them. Odell nodded and went up to him, dapping him up and taking a better look around the place. They really had a whole section of the club to themselves and they were fully utilizing it like they didn't have a six am training to attend.

"How long have y'all been here?" Odell questioned as Nick shrugged a little bit, grabbing a bottle of beer and passing it to him.

"I just got here not too long ago but the rest of them have been off their shit the whole night. I can't wait to see how training is gonna go tomorrow," Nick observed as Odell chuckled in agreement. They would certainly get their asses whooped in the gym as a reminder not to go so hard next time. They hadn't even won a game yet but they were partying like they had won the Super Bowl.

"But get a drink, relax...welcome to the team, bro. We're happy to have you," Nick said, dapping him up again before a skinny blonde caught his attention and he basically chased after her.

Odell was going to make conversation with his new team mates until his eyes landed on a brunette sitting at the bar. All he saw was the side of her face as she turned her head but that was enough for him to make his way over to her. He took the seat next to her, setting his bottle on the counter top and taking note of what she was drinking: a long island iced tea which meant that she liked her liquor but didn't like to taste it. He tried not to stare at her too hard but he obviously wasn't doing a good job because a few seconds after he sat down, she turned her head and raised her eyebrow at him.