Who is he?

You wake up on a beautiful sunny day. The birds are chirping and you already feel so happy. You check to phone to find that it's the first day of fall. Finally! Halloween is just around the corner. You start to look at some Halloween costumes as your Bff Chelsea calls you! You immediately pick it.
"Chloe! Happy fall! Have you got any decorations yet? I got this amazing fall pillow that says pumpkin spice and everything nice".
"Oh no I completely forgot. I've got to go shopping today and buy some. You wanna come? You could find some new pillows!"
"Ugh I wish I could but my boss gave me so much work! Maybe next time?"
"Yeah sure. We could plan something next week. Well I've gotta go. Bye Chelsea!"
You hang up the phone. Your bummed Chelsea can't find but you soon get over it. You get out bed and get some food. You grab 2 pieces of toasts and and put some butter on it. Yum! You grab some water and get ready for the day. Your looking through you closet and find a cute sweater and some jeans. You get dressed, put in some shoes and head out the door. You get in your car and drive to your local target to get done decorations.
*At target*
"Oh my gosh this is such a cute pillow! Definitely Chelsea worthy!"
You send a quick picture to Chelsea and continue to stuff your cart with fall items. Suddenly you find the cutest little little earrings. Just as you start to start grab for it someone else tries to get it at the same time as you causing you fall on top of him.
"Well hello there gorgeous," he say as he winks
"I'm so sorry that was my fault," you say as you get off the floor
The stranger quickly grabs the earrings and gives it to you.
"Thank you! That's really kind of you!"
"Just being a gentle men."
And with that he walks off. As you out the earrings in the cart you find a piece of paper. You read it and it has a number on it. Under it says call me. As you walk to the cashier you wonder, who is he?

Well thanks for reading! I'm sorry if it was a bit bad. I've never written fan fic before but I tried my best. Hopefully I'll get better as the story progresses. Anyways see you in chapter 2!