Sleepy // JHS 🔞

You got home very late from work last night resulting in you being very tired, so you were planning on sleeping in late the next morning to regain some energy, but unfortunately for you your fiancé, Hoseok, had different plans for how you would spend the morning.
" Come on baby, we only have to do 2 more miles till we are by the car!"
"I'm tired Hobi, the last thing i want to do right now is hike!" You state while coming to a stop. Hoseok noticed you had stopped and walked towards you saying
" Oh come on y/n, we can take a good long nap when we get home"
"That's not good enough, I want you to carry me" you say while making grabby hands towards him
"Ugh fine" He said while he bent down in front of you that you could hop onto his back. He couldn't see your face, but he knew you had a big smile plastered on it.
Once you two got back to the house you both took a shower together and put on comfy clothes for your nap.
Hoseok POV
I woke up an hour later from the nap, still cuddling y/n I realized she had taken off her shorts and her shirt has risen. I keep staring at the beautiful site when I noticed that my boxers were kind of tight, I looked down and saw that I was aroused. I sighed and was about to wake y/n up when I remembered she had a tough night at work and was tired. So, I went into the bathroom and tried to relieve myself.
Y/n POV
I woke up from my nap because I had to use the bathroom, still half asleep I made my way to the bathroom not noticing Hoseok wasn't in the bed. Once I opened the door I still didn't notice that Hoseok was on the edge of the bathtub with his hand around his c*ck. After doing my business and washing my hands is when I noticed Hoseok pleasuring himself by looking at my half naked body through the mirror.
"Come and help Daddy please" Hoseok said staring into your eyes threw the mirror. You turned around and replied
"But I'm tired"
"Please y/n, I promise I'll do all the work"
"Fine"
Hoseok got up from the side of the bathtub and picked you up and carried you to the bed. He started to take off yours and his clothing, once you too were fully undressed he started to leave hickies all over your body while his hands were massaging your boobs. One of his hands soon found its way to your pu**y. You started to let out some moans. With out warning Hoseok stopped what he was doing and slowly entered you while looking straight into your eyes.
"Does this feel good babygirl, Does daddy make you feel good?"
"Hmm, Yes daddy"
He picked up his pace while  moving your legs to be around his waist. Soon you found yourself about to reach your climax.
"Daddy I-I'm close"
"Me to babygirl"
After you both reached your climax, Hoseok fell besides you and pulled you closer, cuddling you.
"You did and felt so good baby" he said. He looked down at you when he didn't get a response. His face formed into a smile when he realized you had fallen asleep.
He kissed the top of your head and whispered
"Sweet dream angel"