Chapter 2 ~ WEIRD HOUSE, WEIRD GRANDMA, WEIRD... ME?

(The multimedia on the side is not mine, so credits to the owner, and one more thing... the dragon is not really that one, I just can't find another picture... Enjoy reading!)

(Dedicated to her, we're not that really close, but I had just the feeling to be close to her! Hi Allison!)

                                                        ~*~*~*~

I WAS WALKING... walking to a place with a beautiful scenery, a scene with the gift of nature. Green grasses, yellow and white flowers, big and small trees, azure skies and fluffy clouds, birds flying freely, and the fresh cold breeze embracing me.

        I was in the middle of a field, sitting as I placed a hand on the other. Feeling sad about something I wasn't sure of, I felt confused on the events I couldn't remember. I slowly stood up, and then saw some clothes--white and pinkish in color--similar to the clothes a princess would wear in books and movies.

        I inhaled some fresh air and slowly raised both of my hands. I closed my eyes and focused and thought of something that would come out of my body through my hands. It took more minutes, before I felt something weird... something hot. I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked after seeing a glow on my body and a faint ball of fire on my palms. A smile carved  my face, but after that everything went blurry...

        I woke up with an aching head. I touched my forehead and massaged it thoroughly, trying ro relieve the pain, but I knew that it wouldn't work though.

        A dream... I said inside my head.

        I opened my eyes and lifted my head and stared at the white-painted ceiling above my head. After that, I turned my head to my right and squinted at the bright light emitted from the huge windows, making my face touch by the warm rays of the sun. The window which I thought was the reason that made me awake, was made of glass was divided in four by the old woods of a tree. The window was also old, making it blurry, dirt covered the sides of the window, and it was thick gray.

        "Ew."

        I slowly sat on my bed to let my head relax and looked around at the room where I slept.

        It was little compared to my room, and the walls, which were painted with a light pink color amazed me-- I mean, who would have thought that this house had colors?

        The appliances and design of the room was lacking, though I still liked it because it was not too old. The floor was made of wood and was varnished, the bedroom where I stayed in was designed with flowers and above it were two white pillows that I guessed were newly bought from the City (well, it looked new). Beside my bed was a mini cabinet painted in white and where the lamp was placed.

        I stood up and walked towards a larger cabinet which survived in the varnish addiction of my grandma. The cabinet was painted in white and was seven feet tall, big and was carved with curly patterns which were pleasing in the eyes, had two big doors and three small drawers on the bottom.

        I opened it and saw my clothes, well-arranged according to certain colors. After that, I opened my drawer revealed my undies and other stuff... arranged also.

        I walked back to my bed and lied down. It took a minute before I realized something.

        "My Iphone!" I stood up and got my empty baggage which I found underneath my bed, unzipped it open and as what as I had expected, my Iphone wasn't there. Maybe my father took it when they were arranging my clothes in the cabinet.