Text Back Soon

Maybe how I wound up in this whole situation was that I like to talk to strangers. Maybe that's why I ended up here in my boyfriends arms. Or maybe it's because of a wrong number.

***********************************************

"lemme have yuuur numberrrr." I slurred to the cute boy I had been dancing with. He rolled his brown eyes at how wasted I was. He scribbled down some digits on a slip of paper before tucking it in my shorts pockets. Passing me off to my friend, he went to go grind with another girl. That's all I could remember before I passed out.

*********

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache and a sick feeling in my stomach.

"Rae?" I called out to my best friend and flat mate. God bless her soul for putting up with me.Whenever we went clubbing she was always the person who watched out for her friends instead of drinking. I on the other hand, drank the night away.

"Coming hun!" she whisper-called back to me as to keep my head from hurting even more. She handed me some water and excedrin.

"Do you want anything to eat sweetie?" Raeja aksed calmly.

"No..." I manage to croak out before swallowing my pill and flopping back onto my bed.

"Hey," I said sitting back up, slightly wincing in pain. "Whatever happened to that boy I was dancing with. Tory? Ted? Tom?"

"Tony." Raeja said, casting me a look.

"Ah yes. Tony. How could I forget? Did I end up getting his number?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure he put it in your pocket."

I glanced down at myself, seeing that I was in the same outfit as last night, I dug around my shorts pocket before extracting a crumpled ball of paper.

"Found it!" I yelled softly as not to hurt my own ears. "Do you think I should text him? I mean, he was really cute..."

Raeja laughed at my comment. "Go for it girl! What you got to lose? If he doesn't want to talk its fine. It's not like you'll ever see her again."

"You're right," I mused. I punched the digits into my phone and sent a quick text.

To: Tony

Hey! It's Chelsea from last night!

Almost immediately, my phone dinged in response.

From: Tony

Who? I don't remember anything of this said night. What did we do ;)

I sighed. Guess he's a tricky one.

To: Tony

Well we danced. We drank. We talked. But you didn't go far with me.

Simple right?

From: Tony

Are you sure you have the right guy? Because while you sound great, knowing me I probably would have gotten pretty far with any girl I want

Cocky bastard. Maybe Tony gave me the wrong number.

To: Tony

So are you or are you not Tony?

From: Tony

I'm sorry to say I'm not. Or maybe I'm not that sorry seeing he can't get very far with girls...

To: Tony

Well then who are you?

From: Tony

Why should I tell you?

To: Tony

Because I asked you

From: Tony

Very convincing. I'm Harry. Who are you?

To: Tony

How do I know you're not lying?

From: Tony

Why would I?

To: Tony

True. Alright I guess I can trust you. Ish.

I quickly changed his contact name.

From: Harry

Well thank you. You don't seem to bad yourself. Want to get coffee or something sometime?

To: Harry

How do I know you're not some rapist or crazed killer?

From: Harry

Because I'm Harry! Keep up girl you are slow. But I do see what you mean. Lets just be texting buddies.

I smiled down at my phone at the thought of that.  A guy who wants to text me that barely knows me? Sounds almost to good to be true.

To: Harry

Of course :)

Who knew those two words change my life?

*****************************************************************************************

So this is my new story guys! I really hope you are liking it so far and I think it will get better :) yipeeeeeeee!! I'm uploading this at my friends house at 1:30 am. We are all on Wattpad because we are just so great. If you haven't read my other story I would love if you went and checked it out!!

VOMMENT:)

Love you all!