Reminisce

Hey guys! This is my new story, its a Zayn story called Reminisce. You will see why later ;). But please read it and tell me what you think!!

~~~

May’s POV

“Zayn? Zayn come on baby wake up.” I shook his shoulder while sitting on our bed with my knees tucked into my chest until he rolled over and knocked me back down to capture me under his body.

“Nooo…” He said in his husky and sexy morning voice trailing off then dozing off yet again. I took a deep shaky breath to hold back tears, I was going to miss this.

“You are going on world tour today Zaynie! It’s a big, big day!” I tried my best to sound happy for him but the obvious pain in my voice caused him to open his eyes. I looked away to try to hide my tears but he saw.

“Hey, hey you know the rules. Pretty, strong, amazing girls like you don’t cry.” He told me wiping my tears and planting kisses all over my face.

Let me introduce myself real quick. I’m Marie ‘May’ Hart. I’m 18 and I have ben dating Zayn Malik for a year and 5 months. We live together in an apartment in London.

I met Zayn by accident. I was getting groceries and I saw a boy sprint past me. I didn’t really care and kept on going but then Zayn flew out of nowhere and threw and egg in y direction. I, being me, couldn’t duck fast enough and it hit me square in the face so I was covered in egg yolk. Zayn felt terrible but I was able to just laugh it off. But he had to take me to get lunch to ‘politely apologize and talk to the girl of my dreams.’ He was a charmer. But I was a little hesitant to date him after Perrie, I didn’t want to be compared. But who were millions of girls to stop me from being happy. So here we are. Happy and in love, and about to be separated for 9 months.

“Shh, baby come on.” He said putting his forehead on mine. “Its not forever, if anything its me that is going to need a strong girl like you to comfort me when I miss you.” He told me which caused me to cry more. He just sat up in brought me into his chest. “I love you May.”

We stayed like that until I stopped crying and we stood up. I went through the routine carefully choosing Zayn’s outfit out for the airport while he chose mine. I threw him his ‘Fuck You’ t-shirt some jeans, comfortable shoes and a belt along with fresh boxers. He smiled and pecked my lips passing me an outfit. I looked down.

“Zayn, your fans wouldn’t want to see me in this. Its like a lazy day outfit, I’ll look hideous.”

“You always look beautiful May.” He smiled at me, he gorgeous face forcing me to throw on the sweats and Uggs with a plain and simple white tank and one of his varsity jackets with a beanie. I looked in the mirror and gigglied.

“I look ridiculous!” He wrapped his arms around me.

“I think the word you are looking for is stunningly gorgeous.” He said kissing at my neck in a loving way. “Lets go.” He sighed reluctantly as we eached picked up two of his bags and we were off

Zayn’s POV

Before I knew it we were standing at the terminal at an airport, standing in each others arms. Well I holding May in my arms while she sobbed and I talked into her hair. I felt terrible, this was the worse the goodbye had ever been and it was tearing me apart.

“I love it when and how you wake me up, I love the way when you call me it makes me smile in an instant, I love how you don’t care what people or my fans think of you, I love your frizzy hair in the morning, I love your laugh, I love how you are always strong when I can’t be.” I whispered all truthfully into my sobbing girlfriends hair.

Especially the last part. May was able to deal with the hate when I couldn’t deal. She was my shoulder to cry on after a bad day in the studio. She never complained about me being away, even if I had gotten to the point where I could tell if she missed me or not by the tone of her voice. She was the one that counted down the days and when I thought I couldn’t take being away from her anymore she was the one to tell me that she was right there, not going anywhere, and that she was waiting for me at home. And somehow this girl loved me.

Usually after you launch an egg at a beautiful girl it means the end for you. Not the best way to flirt. But somehow here I was with my world in my arms sobbing, occasionally asking me not to go. I tightened my arms around her. I didn’t want to leave her. I really didn’t – it was crushing her. Like I said she is so strong she never gets upset like this.

“I love it when you stumble and I get to catch you, I love it when you are sleepy and you lean on my shoulder, I love climbing into bed next to you after a long day at the studio. I love – .”

“Zayn, lets go!” I heard Paul shout ushering the rest of the boys away from their girlfriends and towards the path to the jet. I turned my focus back on the girl in my arms.

I sighed heavily willing tears not to fall even if I knew I was fighting a losing battle.. “I love you Marie.” I told her looking in her eyes. She nodded lightly.

“I love you too.” She whispered out. I brought her close and brought her lips to mine mixing my falling tears and hers together. When I couldn’t breathe I pulled away.

“Stay strong May. I love you so damn much.” I said, choking slightly.

She giggled lightly. “274 days Zaynie.” She kissed my nose like she always did, wiping tears. “Don’t make to many girls faint. I love you more than you know.” She said. For some reason this I love you seemed like she was really trying to get the point across more than usual. I kissed her one last time before forcing myself to turn around and pick up my bag for the plane and start walking away.

“Zayn!” I heard her say one last time but before I could look back at her I was pushed away. 274 days.

May’s POV

Just tell him!

“Zayn!” I called over to him one last time through tears before I was pulled away. When he was out of sight I covered my mouth with one hand, wrapping the other around my jacket-clad body.

You know when you know you should tell someone but just can’t seem to do it? And the guilt eats away at you? That’s how I felt right now, and I just blew my chance to tell him. I grabbed my purse off the ground adjusting the beanie I had thrown over my head and turning to walk back to my car.

I can survive 274 days.

~~

Vote Comment Fan? Tell me what you think?? THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!!