0.0

i took a sip of my coffee, grumbling to myself as the steam fogged up my glasses.

as i cleaned the lenses, i noticed a colorful blur sit down beside me.

"luke." the blur said.

i let out a huff, as i desperately tried to clean the lenses with the corner of my shirt.

"it's ashton." the blur said, snatching the glasses from my grip.

he pulled a blue blur from his side and did something, before handing them back.

now that i could see again i realized the blue blur was his iconic handkerchief, and the big blur, was indeed ashton.

"hi." i said, taking the lid of my coffee to let it cool.

"hey." he said, pulling his laptop out of his bag.

"i thought you wern't coming today." i stated stirring the whip cream into my mocha.

"and why wouldn't i?" he asked, opening his laptop and typing in his password.

"because you said you were going to finish editing it yourself." i strained, getting anxious yet again.

"you said 12:15 hemmo."

"yes, but-"

he lifted up his sleeve, exposing his watch, "it's 12:15."

so this is just like a preview bc yeahhhh. so um. idk. i'm kinda nEW TO THIS. but i Hope you guys will like this book and please leave your feedback cuz that'd be super helpful.

thank you

+bye+