Surprise

Farrah's POV

I sat in a the toilet bowl, closing my eyes. I'm counting one to ten until I will open my eyes to see the result.

I took a peek and oh my gosh. POSITIVE.

Oh shit. I was pretty sure that we were doing it safely.

I can't be pregnant. Oh god, I'm not ready. I'm not even sure if Ryan is ready.

My emotions are a mess right now. I want to cry, laugh and destroy something at the same time.

I am going to be a mother.

That hit me. I'm so overwhelmed. I should surprise Ryan today.

"I'm pregnant" I said as I jumped in joy. I really hope that I will be a good one.

How should I tell Ryan? I'm sure he will be just as happy as I am.

I'll call my best friend first.

The phone rang for a second and a manly voice welcomed me.

"What?" Declan said annoyed by my early intrusion.

"OhmygodI'mpregnantwithRyan's child" I said it in a fast pace.

"What?"

"I said that I am pregnant with Ryan's child" I repeated it calmly while smiling like an idiot.

There was a pregnant pause (get it?) after I hear him shouting like a mad man.

"I WILL BE THE GODFATHER!!" He said while cheering on the background. "Meet me at Starbucks now"

Then he hang up. God he is the bestest friend ever.

After changing, I grabbed my keys and drove to our usual rendezvous, Starbucks.

I can see him waving like a mad man.

"Now help me creatively announce my pregnancy to Ryan"

He clearly have some ideas in his mind and I can sense that these are super weird ones.

Ryan's POV

I'm so exhausted right now. My father just handed the company to me and a heavy burden is in my shoulders now.

There are also these unknown mails sent to me about my fiancé having an 'affair' with her best friend. I have always been jealous with Declan since high school.

I don't want to believe some unknown mail but with the stress building up and my mind is in a fuss, I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Mr. Éclair, someone sent this for you" my personal assistant handed out a familiar envelope.

I opened it and again. These are pictures of my fiancé being too close with her best friend.

Can they stop doing that? does Farrah even know that it wont look good if she is way to close with Declan?

Ugh. I don't know what to think anymore. my mind is a mess and I need a drink.

I'll confront her about this.

Farrah's POV

So I have prepared all the things needed for my surprise.

I cooked dinner using ingredients with the word baby in it. like baby carrots or baby back ribs.

I hope he will get what I am trying to say here.

I so excited.

I can hear his car parking on the garage. He went inside and he looked stressed out.

Is today not a great time to announce this news?

"Honey, what happened?" I asked, worried. I approached him and touched his face.

He looked so cold and angry. He looked at me with a glare and yanked my hand out saying "Are you cheating on me?"

Did I just hear that?

"What?" I asked him. His question was stupid and redicuolous.

"Someone has been sending me proofs of your infidelity" He said with the glare still etched into his face.

"What the heck are you talking about?" I asked with hurt laced on my voice.

"Don't act all innocent, Farrah"

"Are you seriously doubting me?"

"There is every reason to with you flirting with your best friend" he said with venomous tone. "You have probably slept with him for all I know."

Tonight was supposed to be a happy one. What the hell is going on with him.

I'm already crying hard now. He didn't even soothe or comfort me. He just stared at me with those cold eyes.

"You know what, this has to stop." He said while brushing his hair down. "Let's break the engagement up"

I cannot even comprehend with what he just said. "WHAT THE HELL ARE TOU TALKING ABOUT RYAN"

"I SAID WE SHOULD JUST BREAK UP"

I scoffed. A whore. That is how he looked at me for about 5 years of relationship. I can't believe I loved this guy.

"Yeah we should because relationship is built in trust and trust is pretty much not here with us" I said as I ran on our room to pack my belongings.

He didn't stop me or anything. he just watched me pack and leave him.

He doesn't deserve to know about the child. I will raise my child by my own and act as his mother/father. We don't need Ryan with us.