One Shot.

"Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now. Yeah. ~~"

My whole body stopped dancing as the music stopped. I fell backwards to the floor of my own studio and started panting heavily. Who wouldn't? I have been dancing for three straight hours so that I can get rid this sadness that I am feeling. Why? Well, the other day, I saw Ian Eastwood's post on Instagram saying that he will be teaching here in the Philippines after recovering from his break up with his girlfriend 3 months ago. At first, I was beyond glad.

But here I am, sad slash depressed because that very same day, realization dawned at me. I. CAN'T. ATTEND. HIS. CLASSES. because of reasons.

First, I don't have money, I'm not broke but hey I need to save up so that I could go to Chicago to be with my family (I don't want to be a burden to them by asking for money), I have my studies because I am a graduating college student and lastly, I don't have time. I am a working student, I attend classes 4 times a week and I teach dance classes in a workshop every free day that I have.

Isn't it depressing? Ian Eastwood is so close yet so far from my reach.

------------

After overthinking about things and Ian Eastwood I finally decided to stood up and freshen up. I had enough sulking and it's now time to move on and get over it even if it's very very hard.

I went to the nearest mall and decided that coffee is what I need right now so I went to Starbucks. I don't have money to enroll to one of Ian's classes but hey! I always have money for my favorite frappe!

I ordered my all time favorite Chocolate Chip Frappe with my name on it. I looked around for a seat since SB is fully packed  today. Seems like I only have to choices: Sit with someone I may or may not know or just stroll around the mall with my beloved frappe.

I chose to sit with a stranger because my legs, wait let me scratch that, my whole body is tired from all the dancing I did. I found a two seater table near the glass wall of SB with a guy occupying the other sit.

"Weird..." I muttered to myself when I examined the guy seating, he's wearing a beanie and sunglasses and a hoodie. Glasses? Hoodie? In a mall? Weird. Really.

I finally had the guts to approach the guy and asked him.

"Is this seat taken? Err.. Can I sit here? You see, this is the only available seat eh." The guy smiled and nodded.

I sat down and tried to make myself comfortable. I secretly examined his features though he's wearing sunglasses. Honestly, he looks someone I know I just can't put my finger on it.

"Uhm, kuya ano name mo?" I asked him in Filipino language.

"Pardon? Sorry, I don't understand you." an unfamiliar but familiar voice asked me. Get it? It's like I have heard his boice before but I wasn't that sure.

Oh, he's a foreigner. "Uhm, I said What's your name?" I asked once again with a genuine smile.

"I'm Anthony. You're Bianca right?" I was startled by his statement. Oh my gosh. How did he know?! Did I sat in a two seater table with my stalker?! Oh my Gosh! What should I do now?!

My panic moment was abruptly stopped because of the laughter coming from that Anthony guy.

"Hahahahahahahaha. You-- Hahahahaha. You should've seen your face! Hahaha! It was epic! Hahahaha!" He said, laughing hard.

"It was written on your frappe, silly!" After about a minute he then added calmly. Good, he stopped laughing.

Gosh, that was embarassing! Ughhhh!