Chapter 67

Chapter 67

NIKI'S POV

I pushed him into our room and closed the door.

"My butt hurts." He whined.

"Then lay down." I sighed.

"B-But I have to take care of the baby."

"The baby is taken care of. You just go to sleep."

"B-But I want to see her!"

"Andy, you can see her in the morning, just go to sleep." I said, unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down.

"Y-You can't see me naked. I-I'm married." He slurred.

"Andy, you're married to me. I'm just trying to get you ready for bed." I said, lifting his shirt over his head.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I said, going into the bathroom to get myself ready for bed.

"I'm going to check on the kids, I'll be right back, stay here!"

"Yes ma'am." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. It's like taking care of a child. I walked into Legacy's room to see she was fast asleep, perfect. I walked into Nate's room to see him playing on his phone.

"Goodnight, try to get to sleep soon."

"Night." He said as I closed the door. I walked into Davey's room and he was still in his clothes.

"Davey, you have school tomorrow, get in bed." He sighed and stripped down to his boxers, climbing into his bed.

"I-I want water." Andy said, standing behind me.

"I'll get you water, now go back to bed." I said and he nodded. "Goodnight Davey."

"Night." He said. 

"Woah." I heard Andy say. 

"Jesus." I said out loud. I turned the corner to see Andy standing on the steps.

"That first step is a doozy." He said and tried to go down the next one.

"Get to bed." I said, dragging him back to our room.

"But I want waterrrr!"He whined.

"I'll get you your water." He nodded and got back into bed. I hurried to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, going back upstairs and handing it to him.

"T-Thank you." He said, drinking some and putting it aside. I climbed into bed and he climbed on top of me.

"Andy! What the fuck?"

"I-I want to have sex."

"No, you're doped up on pain meds, go to sleep." I said, pushing him off of me. He climbed back on top of me and then passed out. I sighed and pushed him off of me again and I finally went to sleep.

**************************************************************************************

Soooo...I had no idea where I was going with this chapter...I just.... I don't know

xXMustachePandaxX gave me the idea

Listening to Here We Go~ Sleeping With Sirens

40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER