4.1

Natalie rode with Dom over to the starting line is. She gives him a quick kiss before getting out of the car and leaning on the window.

"Ride or die," Natalie says causing Dom to smile at her. She then walks over to where Hector is as she notices Brian drive past the starting line, having to back up. Hector gets the all clear from Leon causing Natalie to smirk at Hector. "I got this." Natalie raises her arms into the arm getting all of the driver's attention. "Go!" Natalie drops her arms before the cars are off. Dom arrives back first having won with two other drivers behind him but no Brian.

"Here's what you won, right here. There you go," Hector says as he hands the money and pink slip to Dom. "You both were racing a bunch of skateboards. Know what I mean?"

"My sister holds the money. Count it," Dom says as walks over to them before handing Mia the money. He then turns to Natalie before picking her up. "And you're my trophy." Natalie giggles before kissing Dom. He sets her down as Brian finally shows up.

"Was that fun?" Jesse asks as he walks over to the smoking car. The others gather around as Jesse opens the hood and smoke goes everywhere.

"What are you smiling about?" Natalie asks as she notices Brian smiling and shaking his head.

"Dude. I almost had him," Brian says pointing at Dom causing the crowd to laugh.

"You almost had me?" Dom asks him sarcastically. "You never had me. You never had your car. Granny-shifting. Not double-clutching, like you should. You're lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me?" Dom says as he walks around the car with the crowd cheering him on.

"You tell him, Dominic. Get out of here," The crowd yells as Dom comes back to stand beside Natalie.

"Now, me, Nat, and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried. Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning," Dom says as Natalie lowers the hood of the car while the crowd cheers.

"Oh, shit! We got cops. Cops! Cops! Cops! Go!" Leon yells from where he is sitting in his car. The crowd quickly takes off running. Dom quickly grabs Natalie's arm as he rushes to his car. They quickly get in before he takes off. He pulls into a parking garage where he stashes his car before handing Natalie his jacket and heading outside. They are walking down the street before a cop car passes them and quickly turns around.

"Toretto, stop right there!" The cop says over the speaker. Dom quickly grabs Natalie's hand before they take off running. "Toretto!" GgThey are running down an alley when a familiar green car pulls up beside them.

"Get in!" Brian yells from the driver's seat before Dom quickly opens the door. They climb in with Natalie sitting on Dom's lap. Brian takes off as the cop starts to catch up. Brian gets back on the main strip causing the cop to be taken out by another car. Two cop cars start heading their way before trying to make a road block but Brian just weaves through them.

"You're the last person in the world I expected to show up," Dom says as they all relax.

"I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car," Brian says causing Natalie to roll her eyes.

"You are in my good graces, but you ain't keeping your car," Dom says as Natalie slides into the back.

"You drive like you've done this before. Are you a wheelman?" Natalie asks as there are no cops in sight.

"No," Brian answers.

"You boost cars?" Dom asks already knowing the answer.

"No. Never," Brian answers as he drives.