3.1

Mia breaks Natalie out of her thoughts as she calls Vince's name.

"What?" Vince asks as he looks at her.

"Can we get you anything?" Mia asks and Natalie knows he is going to do anything possible to get on her... the guy's nerves.

"You look good," Vince tells Mia causing Natalie to roll her eyes.

"Thanks a lot, Mia. See you tomorrow," The guy says as he sets down the money for the sandwich. He even sounds like her brother.

"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after the guy, once again breaking Natalie from her thoughts.

"I like the tuna here," The guy says.

"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows the guy and Natalie couldn't argue that point.

"Yeah, well, I do," The guy says before Vince slams him into his truck. The guy quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.

"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as she rushes to the back where Dom is. "I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Dom slowly stands and they look to see the guy repeatedly punching Vince.

"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sister causing Natalie to look at him in shock since he is letting his friend get beat up.

"That's really funny," Mia says sarcastically.

"Dom!" Natalie says as they see the guy take Vince to the ground.

"All right," Dom says before heading outside with everyone following him besides Mia and Jesse.

"Hey, man. He was in my face," The guy says after Dom throws him up against one of the cars.

"I'm in your face," Dom tells him as Vince stands up and tries to go after the guy again. Dom quickly shoves him back. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!"

"Get over there!" Leon yells at Vince as he shoves him away from Dom and the guy. Letty and Leon form a wall between Vince and the others. Natalie picks up the guys wallet off the ground.

"Babe, give me the wallet," Dom orders and Natalie rolls her eyes before giving it to Dom. Natalie notices the guy's shocked expression as he looks at her. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?" Natalie had hope that it might actually be her brother but he had a different last name.

"No, man," Brian answers him.

"Don't come around here again," Dom orders before turning to walk over to the rest of the team.

"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says and Natalie shakes her head knowing Dom would try to do something.

"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asks as he turns back to look at Brian.

"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers him.

"You were just fired," Dom says before they all start heading back inside. Natalie looks at Brian one last time and finds the same look of confusion on his face that she has on hers. After Dom tried getting Brian fired, they all got ready for the race that night. Natalie drove her own car with Mia riding with her. As Natalie gets out of her car, she sees Dom with his arms around two blonde racerchasers.

"Rowrrrrr... I smell," Natalie says as she walks up to Dom before she sniffs the air. "skanks. Why don't you girls pack it up, before I leave tread marks on your face?" The girls quickly walk away as Dom looks at her in slight shock.

"Nat, I was just talking," Dom tries to explain.

"Yeah. Whatever," Natalie says as she walks to stand beside Dom.

"Okay, Hector," Letty says as she sees the man walking over to them.

"Yeah? What's up, girl?" Hector asks as he shakes her hand.

"Yo. What's up?" Edwin says as he walks over to them. "How we doing this tonight?"

"One race. $2,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers him before handing his cash to Hector. "Hector, you're going to hold the cash."

"Why Hector?" A guy asks as he and Edwin hand their cash to Hector.

"Cause he's too slow to make away with the money," Edwin says causing the crowd to 'ohhhh'.

"Okay. Good luck, guys," Dom says as he wraps an arm around Natalie before he goes to head to his car.

"Hey, wait. Hold up," Brian says as he walks up to them. "I don't have any cash. But I do have the pink slip to my car." Natalie shakes her head at his stupidity. No one has beaten Dom in years.

"You just can't climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box," Jesse says and Natalie nods.

"He knows I can box," Brian says as he points at Vince causing Natalie to hold back a laugh at the glare he earned. "Check it out. It's like this. I lose, the winner takes my car. Clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect." Natalie really wondered if he was her brother because her Brian had the same outlook about respect.

"Respect?" Dom asks as the crowd laughs.

"To some people, that's more important," Brian says as he glances at Mia and Natalie.

"That your car?" Dom asks before they all walk over to it.

"I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic," Jesse lists as he looks under the hood. "I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."

"Yeah. And a stand-alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000," Dom says with a little respect as he wraps an arm back around Natalie.

"You see that shit? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period," Edwin adds as he also takes a look, causing Natalie to shake her head.

"So, what do you say? Am I worthy?" Brian questions with a smile before everyone looks at Dom.

"We don't know yet. But you're in. Let's go," Dom answers before he and Natalie start walking over to his car.

 Let's go," Dom answers before he and Natalie start walking over to his car