Prologue

Isabella

Sitting on the edge of the bridge, my feet dangling as they hovered over the water , stargazing I hear an ear wrecking  gun shot from the distance .

Glancing back where i presumed the sound came from ,I frown thinking it was just my imagination so I didn't budge ,I stare at my reflexion in the hollow water ,I wondered how my actual self would be in there.

Once again loud gunshots rang throughout the park ,this time multiple shots fired ,my eyes widen ,strangely enough a piece of paper flew in my lap it wrote ; "go",cautiously I get off the bridge .

Slowly making my way though numerous amount of trees heading outside the park where the gunshots came from ,peeking forward a gun was pointed at my forehead almost immediately.

A tattooed man stood before me ,a grin spread on his face . "Money or your life".He says snarling .

I laughed ."Umm...bold of you to assume I would want to live and that I have money .

"Say what's a  beautiful creature like yourself doing wondering out in the hours of midnight". He changes the subject .

I cringed 'did this motherfucker just call me a creature??'

"Are you looking for your daddy?". Grinning like a maniac looking my petite figure up and down .

"No". I shook my head ." Just questing why a creature like you is out of jail ".

He looked at me shocked that I responded then laughed mockingly .

"Not only are you a little creature but you're also wild I can deal with that". He licks his crusty lips.

"The only thing wild about me is my imagination when it comes to the ways I could kill you ,right know ". I sneered at him .

"Well I'll make sure to summon you from hell after I kill you  ,so you can do that". He suggested sarcastically.

"You crazy motherfucker and your twisted ways of thinking you could just hand me over the gun and I'd kill you now". I said in my "you dumb bitch" authority voice .

He pretends to think about it ."Nah".

"And why not". I literally wined fed up by taking to much .

"Because that would be stupid". He said in his "you dumbass" tone .

"Well that would go perfect with your personality and looks". I miserably said trying to convince him somehow.

"I'm gonna kill you". He said in a bored tone.

Closing my eye- "what I didn't take self defence classes?" - waiting for him to fire .

Wait!!! Am I dead know I mean you don't feel anything when you die except pain ,where's the pain ,Aarrgh .

"Did you kill me yet ". I whisper my question got silence in return hesitantly opening my eyes .

A boy with brown hair you could run your fingers through a million times without getting bored and the darkest shade of brown eyes .

And a grey hoodie on looking at me like I had just ate waffles off a toilet seat .

His eyes stone cold ,emotionless .

"What kind of superhero are you?" I question amazed ,my eyes beaming .

"What!?!". He said annoyed .

"You saved me in a matter of seconds". He laughed at my stupidity.

"Well I couldn't let you die seening that the camera servalece saw that I was here at this time I'd be a suspect in crime but now his asshole's dead so it was either him or you" He stated his hands in his black ripped  Jean pockets .

"So why me".

"That's what I'm questioning know that you don't shut the fuck up and just be grateful ". He says leaving not before saying .

"Oh and You don't know me and I don't know you ,say something and you'll regret not dying know". He threatened showing his gun supported by his waistband.

" You-you are-". I stammer my heart beating fast not knowing what to do.

"Handsome ,a genius ,immensely talented-".

"Dangerous". I blurted .

He rolls his eyes ."Really out of all you could say you chose those wise words".

Glancing at the tattooed man I feared for the worse.

"I'm no doctor -but I think he's dead". I confessed with a shaky voice.

"Duh". Was all he said .

"And what do we do with him?". I panicked , annonoumous shrugs .

"Not my problem".

He left casual and I ran for my life.

But little did I know it was not the end.

-----------------------------

Chapter 1 on the way soon that's it for today

Stay tuned