Chapter 10

Hey everyone! Shoutouts go too..<marychris_20, Roisin556, modesty777, and yolandaclb> Thanks for reading and voting!!

Becca <POV>

The war is in a day. Thats alot of pressure, since I am now Luna. We have one thing going for us. Zeke doesn't know anything. Im scared that I can't face him.

"Mate, do you remember your training?" My loves' husky voice says in my ear. I whimper in pleasure. "Yes." She turns me toward her. "Now we find your power."

We have been training for hours in the field. It's time. "Remember just concentrate. Watch me." Jess shoots a fireball at the tree. It explodes leaving ashes. Hope I can beat that. I chuckle.

My eyes close, my breathing deepens. I imagine energy filling my core, then traveling to my outstretched hand. Then I let it go. My eyes open. The burning ash left of the tree is now... well misted with water .

Of course, it compliments Jess's power perfectly. Still needs some work. She stands smiling at me. "We got this." I say. She tilts her head and starts kissing me with so much passion, that I know she is worried about me.

Her tongue glids in and out of my mouth. She moans. Alice starts whining. Ever since she marked me our sex drive has been crazy. Yesterday, Jess tackled a guy for just touching me. Now, everyone keeps a distance.

Jess pulls her head back. Tyler must be updating her. "I got to go now. Pack stuff." She says dissapointed. "Go, I won't be in for a few." "Stay close." Two pack males start making their way towards us.

"Alpha. Luna." The taller one bows . "Keep your eye on her." Becca commands them. "Yes, Alpha." The smaller one says. She nods looks at me and jogs away. Everytime Jess leaves, two guards take her place. It's hard to find any privacy.

Men and women have been coming in from our other packs. I start walking towards the woods. Maybe I can have some fun. Both guards keep close behind me. I turn around and splash water in their faces.

Then, I start sprinting. "What the fuck?" One says from behind me. I hide behind a tree. Keeping myself from chuckling, I run to the next tree. They get close.

One finds me. He is on the other side of the tree. I pretend to run one way then start running the other way. Tall boy cuts me off, short one is behind me. I start laughing.

Then we all are laughing on the ground. "Luna, may I speak to you." My white hair is all over my face. I have difficulty getting it back in place. Maggie looks at me whith a raised eyebrow.

"Lets get some privacy, boys you mind?" They shrug, get up and walk a little ways away. Wait, I'm still on the ground. Quickly, I get up. "What's up?" I say to her.

"I wanted to apoligize to you. I was out of line, and didn't mean anything that I yelled at you." She looks at the ground. "Don't worry about it. How's your new mate? Dela right? She blushes. "She is perfect." She smiles at me. " Also, you have a leaf on your chin." Quickly i wipe it off. We laugh and make our way back to the house.

Jess <POV>

After pack business, I went down to the game room. I knew i'd find Kenna and Dustin. "Hey guys, what's going on?" I said ploping down next to Kenna on the couch.

"Not much just teaching Kenna how to code." I raised my eyebrows. These two had no idea that everyone knew they had a thing for each other.

Dustin was a couple years older then her, but for werewolves age doesn't really matter. "Wow, so you guys are just down here alone coding." Kenna starts blushing. "Butt out." Dustin says playfully.

"Ok fine." My hands go in the air. "I surrender. Did you guys finish training the new wolves?" Kenna puts the computer on the coffee table. "Yes we did. They aren't that bad. You did keep them in good condition."

Yes, we all knew this day was going to come. We all dreaded it too. People we love are going to die. I might break if I lose Kenna and Dustin, but i would die if anything happens to Becca.

'We won't let it.' Jade growls softly. 'Never.' We need everyone to fight. I can't afford to lose another warrior. It's time to let Steven out.

"Gotta go guys. Pack won't lead itself." My hand ruffles Dustins hair on my way out. "See ya later, Alpha!" Dustin shouts. 'Kyle, meet in the dungeon now.'

It takes awhile but I get a response. 'Yes, Alpha.'

I get to Stevens cell. Kyle is already there leaning against the wall. I walk up to the keypad to open it. When I do Steven burst out and hugs me. Reluctantly, I hug back.

"Steven, will you fight for this pack?"

He looks at me with determination. "Yes, Alpha. To the death." I smile at him. Pride fills me. A tiny part of me still doesn't trust him. My mate thinks I can, and I trust her. 'Warriors, to the meeting room.' I start walking upstairs. We need to make a plan.

Zeke <POV>

"It's been weeks and you still haven't found her!" I yell at the rouges standing before me. These idiots have me on the brink. I still have no idea where Becca is.

I thought that maybe an enemy of mine has kidnapped her. All my spies have heard nothing. So that means she ran away. If she did, someone should have found her.

Becca is many things but smart isn't one of them. The war is soon and I wanted to mark her or have her near me so I could blow off some steam. My punching bag is gone. I don't miss her that much.

I've had plenty of whores to keep me company. "Leave it then. Are the troops ready?" One rouge starts speaking. "Yes Sir, they are." He nervously steps back. "Good, now get out of my office!" They all trip over each other to get out. I smirk. The chosen bitch is going down.