Job Finding and Called a "Ho" Basically

COPYRIGHT 2014

The loney pups

Shay POV

I needed to find a job quick before the landlord takes away my apartment because I am late this month. It is April 4,2014 and I was suppose to give him my rent money on the 1st. It is only a few days late but he has always been on my case. He uses the excuse that he needs to feed his wife and kids but I am perventing that. Bull shetz. All he has is a nagging old lady who has a turtle but even they do not get along.

Anyways I told him once I got my job today I would give him the money owed. But the tricky part was that I was only going to a job interview so I needed to find a way for me to stand out. That was not so hard with me. Only because I already stood out because of my boobs and curvy figure with long legs. Nothing wrong with a little fat in my thighs and butt.I have long wavy dark hair that reaches just above my waist. I have brown eyes with specs of light brown. My skin is a natural tan.

I put on a blouse, a pencil skirt that fit perfectly and some heels. Then I completed the look with a curled ponytail. I looked good. I road my accord sport around until I found a place that wanted help. I walked in with my head held high politey talking to the secretry. She lead me to a bigger office next to hers. Everything in this place mazed me with the clean rooms, polite people, glassy building on the outside. But the big offices are tinted and spacious. I waited for about fifteen minutes and was about.to get up and leave when a beautiful woman walked in then sat in the office chair behind the long wooden desk. Even though she looked beautiful something was not right but I chose to ignore it. She looked me over curiously then a idea seemed to pop up in her head. She smiled sweetly at me. I had a feeling that there is something behind it so I smile back to be polite.

She asked " hello, are you by any chance looking for a job that pays decent?"

I replyed " yes, it is why I am here. Well,and because I am late in rent and need a job immediately."

She states " an apartment. Huh.well hun, that won't do not at all if I am to hire you for a special someone to serve them uniquely if you know what I mean."

"Excuse me but I do not mean to be rude but.I am not that kind of girl and I will not stand here and be bought with money like some cheap ho."