Just For You...

This is the story of learning the true meaning of LOVE. This is Arjun's story...who gave up everything just to bring a smile on Pia's lips. Arjun and Pia were two people not meant to be together, yet fate decided to tie them together.

  Arjun is an arrogant and ruthless business tycoon who thinks love is just a waste of time and women are a musibat - problem - that need to be avoided at all times! He has built a wall around himself after a very important incident took place in his life. Pia is a simple small-town girl who dreams of becoming a famous singer one day. For her, love is everything and she always dreams of finding a love as strong as her parents had.

  Circumstances cause Arjun and Pia to cross paths with each other and immediately sparks fly! Arjun hates Pia's happy-go-lucky nature and Pia hates Arjun's guts. Even so, Arjun can't help himself from falling in love with Pia. After many fights and romance, everything looks perfect for the two lovebirds.

  But soon Arjun's past forces him to break Pia's heart and he completely destroys her life. After he realizes his mistake Arjun leaves the luxuries of his life for the sole purpose of fulfilling Pia's dream. Will he succeed or will his past intervene again?

Inspired by Kitni Mohabbat Hai.