Summer☼

It is the first day of summer you and your best friend Mackinze decided to go to an amusement park and spend half of the day on the Rollarcoasters and the other half at the water park

~a few hours later~

"Let's go to the water park now"you said and Mackinze agreed you went to your car and got your bikinis out and walked back to the water park. then you guys went to the locker room and changed you had on a neon pink bikini top and black bottoms and your friend had a lime green bikini top with white bottoms.you noticed that there were barely any people there because most of the schools still hadn't got out for summer but it was nice having the water park almost to yourselfs.you and Mackinze were standing in line for a waters slide when a group of 5 really cute boys walked up behind you.You turn around and realize that they are one direction and you almost scream because you are a huge fan.You heard Harry whisper to niall "the girl in the neon pink bikini top is hot" you looked around and realized he was talking about you.You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around it was Harry he said "aren't you that girl who makes the funny YouTube and vine videos?" "yes I am" you said "isn't your name Nicole?" "yes" you were shocked that he watched your videos! he continued asking random questions and you too talked all day while Mackinze hung out with zayn,liam,louis and niall. The water park would be closing soon and they asked if you and Mackinze wanted to go to the beach with them and watch the sunset and obviously you said yes.You guys all got in their car so no one would lost and you would just go get your car later.After about a 15 minute drive you guys arrived at the beach! Harry sat with you and Mackinze and the other guys played in the water."can I say something crazy? I know I just met you today but I feel like I have known you my whole life." He said "that's what I was thinking!" you said you too talked for hours and it was pitch black outside and everyone was ready to leave except for you and Harry." We will be right back,go wait by the car and me and Nicole will be there in a few minutes" said Harry. he grabbed you hand and you guys walked over to a palm tree and he said "I really like you Nicole will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" "I would love too!" then all of a sudden he grabbed your waist and kissed you, when his lips touched yours you could feel Sparks go through your body. it was the best kiss you have ever had. after the kiss Harry just smiled at you and you looked into his beautiful green eyes.then you too walked to the car.Harry said to the boys can you drop me and Nicole off at the amusement park so she can get her car and take Mackinze home? The boys agreed and once you too got dropped off at the parking lot to get your car Harry asked you "do you want to come to my house and watch a movie and get pizza?" "I would love to!" Harry got in your car and drove you to his house. it was beautiful and the biggest house you had ever seen. He unlocked the door and you walked in,"so do you want to get a pizza or something I'm starving" Harry said "ya sounds good to me" you guys ate pizza watched movies and played truth or dare.You looked at your phone and realized that it was 11:30 pm "I better get going before Mackinze gets worried we just got an apartment together and she's going to wonder what happened to me" "so is the date still on for tomorrow night?" asked Harry "yes" when you said that the biggest smile ever appeared on his face "I will pick you up a 7 tomorrow night" "ok sounds good"and then you went home and you couldn't stop smiling!