Chapter 1 Rinni's Question

Rinni's POV

"Serena why is there a guy dressed up as a pumpkin?,"I asked. Serena responded," Well Rinni it's almost for that time of year it's Halloween." I asked," What's Halloween?" Serena responded," It's a time of year where people cosplay or dress up in costume and at night go to parties or trick or treat." I asked," What is trick or treating?" Serena said," It's when people go get candy from house to house and sometimes make a haunted, so people can get scared when getting candy." Serena quickly responded," Your going to ask what's a haunted house well it's a house you put decorations and scare people with scary stuff in it." I asked nervously," Can we make a Haunted house please Serena." Serena said," No!" I asked," Why not?!" Serena said," We need more help than the two of us."

Luna's POV

I was walking on the walls as I usually did on. When I mean walk on walls I mean on top like a normal cat. As passing by I saw Luna B she looked lost. I jumped off the wall and went to confront Luna B. Luna B looked at mean with a worried face. I asked," What's wrong you look really worried?" Luna B didn't respond by talking but made gestures for me to understand. I said," Rinni's with Serena going to get some ice cream follow me." With that we went on the trail as Serena and Rinni went on up ahead we saw them bickering over something. I asked them both," What's this bickering over?"

Serena's POV

I told Luna," Rinni doesn't understand that you have to a lot of people to make a haunted house." Luna looked at Rinni and me and said," What's the problem now?" I said," I just told you the problem you ironic cat!" Luna jumped on me and started scratching me furiously! I said," What was that for?" Luna said,"You dumb girl Serena there are 4 of us now, so I think that will be enough for now to make Rinni's dream to come true." I said," Your right ok lets go home and make this brat dream come true." Rinni gave me a hug and thanked me and we went off. When arriving at my house we saw mom wasn't home or dad. Good thing Sammy wasn't home he was at some dumb game thingy. We entered and got some art supplies and started planning wasn't easy though. Luna made a mess with paint Luna B dropped glitter and Rinni was confused. I cleaned up everything and went to go get some napkins. All of a sudden the phone rang and I wondered who was calling?

A/N: Please comment and vote on this fanfiction. Any suggestion for my next chapter bring them on. This story is Halloween edition I'll put in cover. Inspired by Sailor Moon Crystal Project Group on Facebook join us please!! ~Love You~