Felix and you

HOW YOU TWO MET:

When I first found out that my favorite Youtuber Pewdiepie was going to have a booth at the next VidCon, I begged and begged my parents to let me go and meet him. After weeks and weeks of what they would call "torture", they finally allowed me to go. Overjoyed, I then told my best friend Lilly along with me, who I found out was also a fan of Pewds as well.

When we first arrived at VidCon together, we could hardly contain our excitement and happiness as we saw him working at his booth, which was surrounded by tons of other fangirls, who all wanted his picture and autograph, like us.

We stood in a very long line for what seemed like ages before getting his signature. When it came my turn, I tried my best to keep it calm. Although my inner fangirl was jumping around and screaming in joy, outside I tried to look laid back- as if it was no big deal that I just met my favorite celebrity ever.

"Hey there." Pewdiepie greeted in his cute swedish accent.

"H-Hi Pewds." I stammered. "-can I get a picture with you after you sign my picture?"

"Sure thing!" Pewdiepie answered, as he brushed his semi-long blonde hair out of his face. After he signed my picture, he got up from his seat and came over to me, where Lilly took our picture with her phone. When she took the picture, I could feel him tightly holding onto my waist, pulling me in closer to him. When Lilly was done, he smiled down at me, revealing his perfect smile. I figured he was just being nice, so I smiled back at him.

"You didn't mind taking a picture with me?" I asked him in a sweet tone.

"No, I was hoping you would ask me." he said. "-it isn't very often I come across pretty girl like you at VidCon- or anywhere else for that matter."

I felt my face turning red as he handed me his autograph. After thanking him, Lilly and I scurried off, until I realized that he wrote more than just his name on my picture of him.

"It was cool meeting you! Call me sometime? #-xxx-xxx-xxx P.S- Call me Felix if you'd like! ;)." he wrote in black ink.

HOW HE ASKED YOU OUT:

Ever since I first met Felix at VidCon, we've both grown very close, and we ended up hanging out with each other whenever we had the chance to. Our favorite hang out was at Starbucks, where we met every other weekend to drink coffee, and chat about whatever came to mind. On other weekends, we would even go to the local arcade to play some games, where Felix always beat me in all the video games. I felt like he was the best friend I've never had...well, actually, I did have him now, so I guess he's one of my best friends now...

One night, after my parents left to go to a movie late at night, I decided to invite Felix over to have our own movie night at my house. I didn't think much of it at first- just two friends having a movie night...right? When he arrived, we both agreed to watch Paranormal Activity 1 and 2- a horror movie marathon! As the movie started, we both sat on my couch together, our eyes both glued to the TV screen. After a little while though, things grew a lot scarier in the movie, and we both jumped at the least expected times.

As my heart beat out of nervousness, I took Felix's hand, hoping that it would have some effect on what I was watching. As he squirmed his hand out of mine, he then replaced it by putting his arm around me instead. I then felt safer as I cuddled up to Felix whenever a ghost or demon came on to the screen.

After the first movie was done, we sat in the cuddling position for a few more minutes before Felix knelt down and pecked at my cheeks.

"Are you alright Y/N?" he asked, whispering into my ear.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I answered. "-why did we even choose to watch horror movies again?" I questioned him, trying to make a joke out of it.

"Well, to me, it's just an excuse to be closer to you."

It was then Felix began to stroke my cheek, before kissing me lightly on the lips. Felix looked down at me with a kind stare in his ocean blue/green eyes, creating an awkward silence. After a minute or so, he then asked,

"You wanna be my girlfriend Y/N?" he blurted out. "- sorry I didn't ask you in a special way or anything.."

"Yes! I was waiting for you to ask me!" I answered, before kissing him once again.

We both smiled at one another, as I felt the atmosphere between us beginning to change...