Sky love starts

Skys pov
I meet Jerome when my buddie mitch introduced us. We all played Minecraft so that was a plus. "Hey dude you wanna play some hunger games with me and jerome?" Mitch asked as I said sure. I logged into my Skype and got a call. I put Skype on my other moniter as I turned on my web came. "Who's going to do the intro?" I asked as Jerome said he would do it.
I started the recording. "Hey guys its-" " HEY GUYS IT'S SKYDOESMINECRAFT HERE AND WERE PLAYING SOME HUNGER GAMES!!!" I yelled intuptuing jeromes intro. "Yea and I'm here with Adam and mitch." Jerome said finnishing up the intro

Time skip to after the game
After we finnished the game I had to go cause it was time for me and dawn to have dinner.I was getting ready for dinner with dawn while thinking about the day. 'That was really fun i think I should play with Jerome more often.' I said mentally as I started to think about Jerome. 'hes so hot though.'i said mentally shaking my head. "I love dawn not Jerome." I said walking out of my room and into the kicten and getting in the car and picking dawn up from her work. She got in the car and we drive away.
"So how was work today?" I asked her as we come to a stop. "It was ok? How did yours go?" She asked as she gave me a kiss on the cheeck. "It was ok. I recored with a new guy today, his name is Jerome I think you like him" I said as we started up again. "I hope too." She said as we stoppes at the house. "Hey babe? What do you want for dinner?" Dawn asked as I shrugged. "I dont really care." I said as she started making something. I got up and went back to my recording room and looked at my Skype to see who was on.

"Ian, jerome, and Jason." I mumbed puttinf us all into a chat. "WHO WANTS TO DO A RECORDING TOGETHER!?!?!!?1?!?!11?!?!?" I put in as Ian said he would. Jerome was finishing up editing a video and Jason never gor back to me so I just assumed no. "Hey guys!"I said as we got into the call. "Wassup dudes." Ian said. "Ian this is jerome, Jerome ian." I saod as I sent them a link to a map. "Lets do dis!" I said as I loaded up the map.
Time skip to the end and when dinners ready
"DINNERS DONE!" I heard dawn yell through the house. "That make sure you subscrive to,these beautiful people and biaaa!" I said ending the recording. "I got to go dawn finished diner!" I said ending the call. I quickly went upstairs and kissed dawn on her check. "Thanks for dinner!" I said smiling sitting down at the table and started eating. "I heard you recxording, what map were you doing?" She asked ficing herself a plate. "It was some fan-made map, It was really fun." i said eating.

"Sounds like you had a fun time, heard alot of screming." Dawn said as she laughed. "Yea the person who made it sure knew how to make a good one." I replied as i finnished. "Well i have some editing and recoding to do, I love you babe." I said putting my plate in the sink and walking back into my recording room. I smiled to my self as I started to edit another video i did with jerome.

annnndddd chapter one offically re-written. i re read this and was like. 'what the hell these chapters are so short! how did it get this many reads????' but yea ill contunie to edit all the chapters and upload them agian. This is just chapter one...... i dont know how i made so many AND WITH CHPATER NAMES!!!!!!!! but anyways its going to be long so bear with me.

love

~skylar

word count: 663