Chapter 1: Eliminate the Summoning

Reagan POV

"Capture her at once! Don't let her escape!"

"Hurry up! Damn she is fast!"

"Come on! Hurry up and capture her or the queen will be mad."

Oh god. What are heck is happening. The last time I checked, I was on my way to my high school. Then poof, here I am, in middle of nowhere on a desert. Next thing I know, there are lady knights chasing after me. Are they cosplaying? They look like they are from the Renaissance or something.  What did I do to deserve this?

"Stop running. Why the heck are you running?" One of the knight with long blonde hair yelled after me.

"Why the heck are you chasing me?" I yelled back. This does not look good, there are 10 of them and by the speed they are going, they are going to capture me pretty soon. Wait, why are they so fast. One of the knight manage to trip me. I fell on the sand face first. The next thing I know all the lady knights surrounded me with their spears pointing at me.

"We finally... caught you. You sure... are fast." The blonde are really out of breath.

"Hmm... What do you want with me? I am just an innocent girl who have no idea why I am here." Are they going to kill me? Oh god anything but that.

"Yeah we know. We summoned you here." A red head lowered her spear and glanced at me.

"What! Why me? I am a busy person. I am already failing my math class and I have a test today so I have to go back like right now!"

"Sorry that can't be done. We are going to take you to the imperial palace to see her highness." The blonde who tripped me helped me up and handcuffed me.

"Why are you handcuffing me? You know I am innocent, so why don't you take it off?" I asked

"Sorry, just in case you start running again." The red head pointed her spear at me to told me to go forward following the other knights. There are 4 in front of me and 4 in the back with one on my left and one on my right. This is really impossible to escape. I guess I have to accept my fate.

One of the girl in front of me slammed her spear into the sand and chanted something. Is she trying to curse me to death? A moment later a blue circle showed up on the sand out of nowhere. They 4 girls in front walked right in and disappeared. Wha?

Seeing my confused face one of the knights explained. "That is a transportation circle and it allows the user to go where ever you wish. So go step in now and we are going to the palace."

I am a bit scared but I really don't have a choice so I stepped in and all I see is darkness. After a second or two, I saw a bright light. The light is forcing me to close my eyes, when I opened them again, I am in a really big city.

"Welcome to Babylon, one of the most famous city in our world." This city was really beautiful, it's designed like a maze. It really give people the impression of the Renaissance. The white brick houses with golden outline, this place really looks like heaven.

"Right now we are at the lower ring of the city, this is where the lower class reside. The more important you are, the more you are toward the center. The imperial palace, where the queen lives are at the center of this city, also known as the heart."

People are busy out on the street, some are trading, some are just doing house work and there are children playing around. It's all normal and great except for one thing...

"I am not trying to be rude but why are there no MEN?" I asked. Everywhere I look, it's a woman. Look to the left, a woman. Look to the right, a woman. Look forward, a woman. The heck?