Future Riders

Carter Grandal (Kamen Rider Digits)

Species: Human, but transformed into a Teoran

Age: 16

Appearance: (Normal) Brown hair, Blue eyes, a grey tank-top, dark blue sweatpants, white and blue sneakers and a blue zip-up hoodie with white lines on the shoulders

(Kamen Rider) Carter's helmet has a similar design to that of Zi-O's, his visor is deep blue rather than pink with a clock dial on both sides of his helmet like earmuffs, his chest plate has a two watch band drapped in a X-formation with light blue lines drawing of to the sides right across the shoulder-guards, his under-armor suit is silver with blue outlines, the boot-guards are focused into a V-shaped thigh armor attached to it's original boots.

Personality: Carter is a brave and kind person. He quite selfless when it comes to people he would call a friend often standing up for them if need be. Carter isn't the type to take threats lightly if it means his friends are apart of it. If such a threat is given, he is likely to retaliate despite his position.

Element: Water

Gear: Ziku Driver

Zikan Crosser- A fusion weapon made from the Zikan Girade and the Beat Crosser.

Digits Ridewatch- Personal Ridewatch (Era: 2027)

Hitori Tokayama (Kamen Rider Chiteka)

Species: Human, but transformed into a Teoran

Age: 17

Appearance: (Normal) Black spikey hair, Dark violet eyes, a black and violet hoodie, dark blue tattered jeans, dirty violet shoes and a purple scarf which covers the lower half of his face.

(Kamen Rider) His helmet is dark gray and a pale violet with a small three-bladed shuriken with silver blades, engraved atop the forehead of the helmet is the word "Percise" in Japanese as for his visor his is dark yellow with the word "Tear" in Japanese shaped in a blade slash, his chest plate and forearm-guards are violet with black outlines possesses an assassin-motif, Hitori's scarf is still present however it does take on a more technological vibe, his under-armor suit is black and silver with violet outlines, the leg-armor's paint scheme matches his forearm-guards but it's design matches that of Kamen Rider Baron.

Personality: Hitori is known for being the silent type with a great level of determination but with a caring personality underneath his hard exterior. He's not one to hesitate when it comes to a battle, if necessary he will not be afraid to kill.  Hitori is also well known for being patient in wait for the right moment to attack.

Element: Darkness

Gear: Ziku Driver

Shadow-Dividing Blade- Kamen Rider Chiteka's Primary Weapon: A short-bladed katana which has the power to cloak the user in complete shadows in the surrounding area.

Chiteka Ridewatch- Personal Ridewatch (Era: 2023)

Ethan Garsworth (Kamen Rider Archiver)

Species: Human, but transformed into a Teoran

Age: 16

Appearance: (Normal) Short forest green hair, grey eyes, a white button-up shirt, a light green lab coat, Dark grey sweatpants, white and green sneakers, a black fingerless glove on his left hand with green outlines and a pair of light green glasses.

(Kamen Rider) His helmet is similar to that of Woz except his visor is mint green and it has the number four in roman on the side of his helmet in dark green, His chest armor and shoulder-guards are silver and black with green outlines in a design reminiscing an armored jacket, his undersuit is green and black with a silver outlines and as for his boots their colors are the same as his undersuit except reversed.