Red Riding Hood

I was walking thru camp looking for my sibling Emma, Zuri and Ravi, yup I'm a Ross. My name is Kaitlyn Ross, I'm 12 with long brown hair and bright blue eyes. I'm what they call, vicious lamb. I'm kindhearted, sweet and playful, but I'm also a she devil when I'm pissed, sassy, straightforward, challenge and manipulative. When it's necessary.

I walked in the mess hall and saw my sisters and bro sitting in a table (this part is going to be different so sorry) I look around and saw a girl with silver hair, terrible outfit and don't get me started on that hair style. "Hey, can you help with something" I ask her, "what?" She said annoyed, "could you announce a mail to the Ross family" she looked me weirdly and walked towards their table, I hid and awaited. "You Rosses" the girl said annoyed again, "What do you want Hazel" a little Asian girl asked, "I'm not here voluntarily, there a mail for the Ross family" Hazel growl, "Really where?" Emma asked looking interested now, I walked out and leaned on one leg with my arms cross, "Take a guess Blondie" I smirk, the hole table turned to me, "Kate!" Em, Z and Rav yell in happiness, they tacked me in a hug and I giggle. "OMG your here!" Emma exclaimed but stopped and so did the other, "Wait, why ARE you here" she asked confused, "yeah, there wasn't any space left in camp" Ravi added, I smirk and winked, "I may have threaten the 40 year old cry baby lady in her office. And when your parents are Morgan and Kristina Ross, everything is possible" Zuri grim and swung her arm over my shoulder, "I'm so honored to have you as my sister" I chuckle "You all are. Anyways who are your friends?" I asked looking at 3 boys and 2 other girls.

"Oh this is Lou my bestie, Tiffany, Jorge, Griff and Xander" Emma pointed to each one, "Her boyfriend" Ravi added, "Oh, hello there Xander I am Miss Ross" I say firmly, "Yeah Emma as told me about you" He said but I snap, "Don't talk back to me son" I sass with a finger at him, "Of course," he said in pitch voice, nodding a looked at the rest, "I'm Kaitlyn Ross, nice to meet you all" all of a sudden Lou, I think... lifted me up in a hug, "Umm, Lou you ok?" I ask, "Having the famous bad girl, Kaitlyn Ross in camp is a dream come true, it really is" she sighed dreamily resting her head against my chest, "Bad girl?" Tiffany asked, "Indeed, my dear sister is known as the

'Bad-butt Ross' understandable" Ravi said, "Bad-ass" Zuri corrected, "So we have another Bad person in camp" Xander affirmed, that got my attention, "Who's the other one?" I ask resting my arm on Lou's head, "Me" my eyes landed on a guy around my age with matching brown hair and eyes, I think his name was Griff. "Well then, seems we'll be really good friends uh Gryffindor" I smirk getting one in return, "No arguing here Cat" Jorge started panicking, "Oh man, now there 2 Griffs" Griff gave him a look "which is super cool" he cover up quickly. We all laugh, and I look at Lou, "Um Lou could you put me down now?" "In a minute" she said dreamily.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I was admitting my part of the cabin with a proud smile.

 "How did she do that" Tiffany asked shocked, "We're sister, how does that surprise you?" Zuri said looking at my nail polish

 "How did she do that" Tiffany asked shocked, "We're sister, how does that surprise you?" Zuri said looking at my nail polish. "These shoes are to die for" Emma squeaked at a pair of high heel boots of mine. "I'll go check on the guys, see you girl later" I have leaving the cabin and towards Grizzly cabin.

 I walk in looking for Ravi "Ra- oh it reeks!" I said covering my nose from the smell, "Oh that's just Jorge smell" Griff said reading a comic book, "It's terrible" I say walking towards Griff bed, "Try living with it" He said, "pass" I vastly say making him chuckle. "So, Griff, what makes you the bad guy?" I ask sitting on his bed, "I'm a juvenile delinquent, caught borrowing a lot of stuff, so yeah" he said like it was nothing, I nod and looked at a cage, smiling I opened it and Mrs. Kipling came out crawling towards me, "Hey beautiful" I say petting her head, "So, there's this dance tonight" Griff started saying, "Yeah, what about it?" I ask before he could answer Emma burst through the door, "time to get ready for tonight, come on" she dragged me and I looked at Griff over my shoulder to see him chuckling I roll my eyes playfully and waved. 

First Part 1 Dance in my pants. My chapter will be kind of shorts but hopefuly understandable for you guys. 

Stay updated for Dance in my Pant part 2