SECRET The Ginormous Children's Series COMPLETE

THE GINORMOUS SERIES is a fun collection of adventures and conversations following a loving family of pets as they share their life-handling problems and how to solve them together. Gently encouraging conversation between adult and child. A great addition to any child's home or teacher's read-aloud library.

The animals chat about; good deeds, bullying, being accepted, feeling lonely, self esteem, worrying, anxiety, grief, getting lost, recycling, welcoming new members to a family or classroom, that listening and learning can be fun, and how to care for others.

Once upon a time, a huge, white, huggable, dog called Jo lived with a cuddly little kitten called Vinnie.

Jo and Vinnie were lying in the garden dozing in the sun. Or at least, they were trying to doze. The little boy and girl next door, on the other side of the garden fence, were making so much noise that they couldn't sleep.

 The little boy and girl next door, on the other side of the garden fence, were making so much noise that they couldn't sleep

The little boy and girl were shouting at their mum and dad, asking for lots and lots of things all the time. Never stopping to let their parents relax and enjoy their day off.

"Mum, can I have another drink?"

"Dad, can I have another sweetie?"

"Mum I want more ice cream."

"Mum, she's giving me a funny look."

"Dad, he took my game."

Jo rolled over and sighed

Jo rolled over and sighed. she felt sorry for the parents of such shouty, greedy, and noisy children.

"Goodness! Those children are annoying; don't they know the secret of life," she mumbled.

Vinnie pricked up his ears.

"What secret?" he asked sitting up, and giving Jo his full attention.

He loved it when Jo spoke; she was always so clever. Jo didn't speak much, but when she did, it was something very important.