Prologue

"...What do you want to see come out of dancehall right now, what do you want to see improve ?"
"The only thing mi wah go see come outta dancehall right now is fi them understand the dancehall thing. See because most people where the dancing thing is concerned right now, nuff people can dance, but a nuh everybody a dancer"
           "...look like mi confuse you deh so Winford"

- As a dancer on the dancehall scene, becoming a crowd favorite is hard. You have to be original, neat and full a style. When I say style, I am not talking about fashion or clothes. Although, fashion does play a role in dancehall too enuh, I say full a style meaning, you rock a certain way, you can dip a next way, put them together and people say "BUMBAAA DAT MAD, SHE BAD, HIM BAD !". When you can take somebody else dance and add you own likkle vybz to it and it nuh disrespect the origin of the dance. All when you can, take things like everyday movements or gestures or skills and turn into a BAD dance, that is what makes you a dancer. Creativity make you a dancer ! Creativity draw your crowd and that along with your personality builds you a  loyal fan base, not Gimmicks.
"Winford, mi ah tek dem back to basics"

[We ago use style and spoil style.]
[If you love dance, don't stop dance.]