Rebel Intro: Raven Queen

Nothing has been the same ever since I refused to sign the Storybook of Legends on Legacy Day. For starters, two major groups prevailed at Ever After High- the Royals and the Rebels. The Royals were, as they sounded, primarily royalty, but the Royal label belonged to anyone who followed their destiny voluntarily. The Rebels, who, apparently viewed me as their leader, chose not to follow their destinies, and to rewrite them.

I personally like this change, I'm being more appreciated (but also hated) moe than ever after now. I have many friends, many more than ever after. Some of them, okay, most of them- are also Rebels. Cerise Hood (Daughter of Little Red Riding Hood), Maddie Hatter (Daughter of the Mad Hatter), Cedar Wood (Daughter of Pinnochio), and Hunter Huntsman (Son of the Huntsman) were just some of my followers that are also my friends.

I'd also gained the support of Royal Dexter Charming, which was huge. He's a CHARMING! Which, also, obviously made him... well, charming. He has these really nice eyes and we love the same singer, Tailor Quick-wait, whoa. Don't... think I... you know, like him or anything... He's a royal. Royals date Royals. I think, at least.

I've seen one girl in particular around him a lot, C.A. Cupid. I'm almost positive that they're not dating though. Cupid is a Rebel, too, but... I actually am not sure how much I really like her. Reveling doesn't mean neglecting your story just so you can date the boy you really like, but aren't even sure that they like you back. She seems to ogle over every boy in school, especially my cr-friend, Dexter. There's more to writing your own destiny than picking your own Prince Charming. This is more the reason I don't see crown-to-crown with Cupid. Either way, she still supports my decision to rewrite my destiny, so I'll accept her as she accepts me. I do think she might be jealous of me for some reason though....