Worm Nicole

Being a worm wasn't easy. Nicole knew that, always seeking pity on the slimy creatures when she saw one, making sure never to stand on one. After all, she was one.. sometimes she missed it, wobbling and wiggling around. Free to do as you please. But it wasn't the life Nicole wanted.

As a worm the girl had big plans and dreams, and using the help of her wormy friends, she was able to wiggle up to the surface and turn human. Her life finally beginning on the surface, and not like the little mermaid. Although, in some respects it is. Nicole, after all, did grow legs and have to learn and walk like a human, learning everything from scratch... but that was okay.. she enjoyed. Life was what she wanted. She loved life, no longer as a wormy worm.

A couple of months into her life as a human Nicole has found a passion for music, and had easily picked up the bass. It came so naturally to the the girl, word about the bassist began to spread and soon Nicole was offered a place with Panic! At the disco, of course excepting the placement, and beginning her touring life.

The, once worm, female had leant a lot about the singer, and front man, Brendon Urie.. especially he hatred for worms. The blonde was scared, but hid it well. She often broke up the conversation topic of worms, and every time he expressed his distaste for the creatures.

Days later and Nicole could no longer sustain her human form, and her long, thin, slimy, wiggly wobbly self lay on her bunk on the bus. Brendon was the one to find her, picking up the bassist. The brunette looked to the worm with a face of disgust. "I always knew you were a worm."

Brendon threw the once blonde bassist out of the bus window, in her worm form. Little did he know that worm nicks was planning her revenge.