She is normal, I am a killer!

Hajj everyone,,

Again a new story from me, I had this one in my head for a long time and I have one more left there, But that one will be out around the end of this year. I hope. But anyway enjoy this prologue and let me know if you like it,

I will be waiting for comments, votes, fans and more!!

Loves me,, XX

___________________________________

Prologue

**** fourteen years ago****

''Mister and Miss Adams, here is the cheque'' A man in black said. I stood in the hallway next to a lady, who held my hand. I looked up and saw that she smiled to me. I watched my parents taking a long and small papers and shock hands with that man.

''Will he be okay there?'' My mom asked with sadness in her voice.

''Yes, Miss Adams. We will take good care of him'' The man said and looked at me. ''Miss Hilles, Please take him to the car, we still have a long way to go'' He said to the woman next to me.

She pulled my hand and took me outside. I looked back over my shoulder and saw my parents in the door way crying. Why are they crying?

Mom told me that I will go to a place where they will make me better. Because there is something with my brain.

The woman stopped next by the car and opened the door for me. She leaded me inside and took a seat in front. The man in black came walked to us and took a seat next to me in the back. Once he was inside the smile on his face was gone and looked at me with a mean grin.

''So boy. From today on your name will be XX00A'' He said to me and took my arm.

''Why?'' I asked and looked what he did to me. A strange metal bracelet came around my wrist and my head started to hurt.

I started to scream and placed my hands on it. It felt like thousands of needle, knives, bullets, beestings and a rockslide was hitting it. On the back ground I heard a faint laughter of the man. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

''We will have a good time together'' He said and saw him pulling out an injection. He grabbed my shoulder and pushed the needle in my neck and before I knew it I was gone.