Begging Again

I run down to the bathroom right by the gym and lock myself in a stall. I couldent stop crying from what just happend. I completly imbaressed my self!

...........

It all started in gym class, we were playing soccer, just like we usally do. My friend Lizzie and I drool over this really hot guy that I have had the hots for since grade 7.Then we get in trouble each time because were not "in the game". Well this time when he yelled at us we started to play the game again.

I was running full speed to get the ball from this stupid, little bratty girl Meranda, as I got close to her she shoved me out of

her way. I totally lost my ballance and as I fell I land right on top of Zack! The guy I drool over Every Single Day! I was so embarssed! My face went ruby red and I ran away so fast back into the school as everyone was laughing at me. I autonmatically thought my life was over.

......................

Thats why right now I have locked my self in this tiny washroom stall, balling my eyes out! My life was over! Why did all this have to happend ..... why did I have to land on Zack the most hotest guy ever .... why did that little snotty nosed brat have to push me .... !

This is not the first time something like this has happend and it prob wont be the last time. Now this war it toally on! Im not joking around anymore! Im going to take her down one way or another !!!