Chapter one: WANTED

A group of people walking through a destroyed and carnage-filled town, look over at a wooden fence. a scattered line of wanted posters stapled to it, a description of actions that deemed them ‘wanted’ beneath a picture of them.

Creeper: Wanted for bombings of government facilities and many civil locations. Member of the Minecraft mafia.

Enderman: Wanted for unlicensed destruction of government facilities, and buildings in civil areas. Member of the Minecraft mafia.

Ghast: Wanted for tear gas bombings of government facilities and civil locations. Member of the Minecraft mafia.

Blaze: Wanted for many instances of pyromancy. Member of the Minecraft mafia.

Skeleton twins: wanted for armed shootings of government facilities and public areas. Members of the Minecraft mafia.

Slime duo: wanted for the flattening of government and public buildings. Members of the Minecraft Mafia.

Zombie: wanted for suspicion of cannibalism. And breaking into homes and government facilities. Member of the Minecraft mafia.

“Huh. guess they don't even know who our leader is.” a girl with a large black hat smirks some bottles on her belt jingling together as she looks back. “Ain't that neat herobrine?”

“It is… good. The longer they don't know who I am, The easier this will be.” a man with pure white eyes smiles and turns to walk away-

“What the fuck! Why am I not on here!” a scandalized voice screeches, “I am so much stronger than my little sib!”

“Oh shut up dragon butt.” a tall guy walks over and starts dragging  other back to the group. “you’re just angry ‘cuz you didn't get to find out what the gov’ thought of you.”

“DAMN RIGHT I AM WHITHER!! IM FUCKING BADA-” the scream was quickly silenced by a piece of tape slapped over the offender's mouth.

“Shut the fuck up, before I knock you out.” the pupilless man stared down at the other.

“MMHM!”

The rest of the large group laughed and carried on. Oddly delighted on seeing the bounty on their heads.