Pierce x Ava

{This is right after Pierce comes into Ava's room and try's to help her sleep}

{Ava is the italics}

Ava's POV

I haven't gotten any sleep. Why do those demons keep coming in my room.It's 4 in the mother flipping morning and why is Pierce coming in my room!?!?!? ugh whatever. "What do you want Pierce?" huh what is he doing? 

*Pierce lays down next to Ava and pulls her on top of him*

"Pierce.....uhhhh.... wha- what ar- are you do- doing?" *Ava is as bright as a tomato* 

Pierce's POV 

"SHHHHH you will wake the others..." she's so beautiful I've never seen a human so beautiful before. "Ava how do you express certain feelings here on earf?"  "ummm well different emotions have diferent ways of  expressing...umm how you do things.  What kind of feeling are you having?"  "Sexual" "oh.....uhhh then I have an idea..." "really what!!!" *Ava sat there for a second contemplating wheather or not she should kiss Pierce when she was pulled out of her thoughts by Pierce grabbing her boobs* I grabbed her source of power and a noise came out of her mouth. It was like a moan. It was so strange I must find out what it is. I continue to squeeze Ava's source of magic and she started moaning even more. I think I'm weakening her. *Ava starts to kiss Pierces neck* "A-ava what are you d-d-doing to me......" I see her hand go down to her lower area and shes...shes touching here self? I'm intrigued back on Demos the women don't do this. I removed her hand and started to touch her. It was sticky yet intoxicating. Shes so loud. 

Ava's POV 

He's so hot I can't help but start to rub my clit. He moved my hand and started to do it himself  hes so confused its adorable he is like a lost puppy. We start to make out and oh my irene hes so good at kissing. I start to move down to his pants and I take them off for him. He doesnt wear underwear?!?!   His dick is so big too my mouth starts to drool. "Aha......ava...." Is all I here when I start to suck on his dick. I can feel he is close. Out of nowhere he put his hand on my head and took control. He's so strong I love it. At this point it he wants me I belong to him. *Pierce pulls ava back up to his face and tells her that she belongs to him and he has marked her so non of the other Demose will control her* I sat on his dick and when i say its like hes meant to be under like this I mean it. He takes control again and it's so hot. I start to  cum and he tells me to stop. I'm confused but then i hear the door open and it Leif.......

Leifs POV 

"what the hell is all of that noi- oh... My....HAHAHAHA Pierce are you claiming ava?"

"............Leif leave" 

"BAHAHAHAHA why!! I'm enjoying the show!!!" 

*Ava kisses Pierce and get off him and lays down next to him under the covers hiding from Leif from embarrassed she was* 

"fine ill leave...." I wanted to be the one to claim ava first ........

Pierces POV 

"I'm sorry about that would you like to continue?" " no...umm no its ok lets just go to sleep....goodnight Pierce" "Good nigh Ava".... I claimed Ava...the human what have I done., why do I have these strange feelings towards her now.