Good Boys and Bad Boys

@jennyjatzkowski requested this, so here you go!

Michael’s P.O.V.

''Michael! Come help me with these boxes! They are heavy! I can’t do this alone!'' My mom shouts from downstairs. ''I'll come! Wait a second!'' We just moved into this house, and I was looking in my new room. My bed and desk were here already, but beside that, it was empty. I walk downstairs and go to the van that stands outside. I take two boxes and walk to the door, and put the boxes in the hall. When I've done that a few times, there are almost no boxes left. I take another two, gosh, these are heavy, when I see a boy, walking a dog. He's wearing a bandana in his curly messy blue pink hair. He has a few piercings in his ears and two under his lips. He has tattoos all over his arms, and when I push my glasses back on, I even spot guy-liner. (A/N: picture on the side) In one word: hot. And out of my league, what would make six words. You see, I'm a weird game addicted nerd, nobody likes me. Well... maybe some nerdy girls. One problem, I don't like them. No, my standards aren't really high, I just don't like girls that way. So yeah... I'm a weird game addicted gay nerd. I'll probably be forever alone. Aaaaand, the hot guy is around the corner. What was that that quote on tumblr again... (Oh, yeah, haha, forgot to tell you... I'm also addicted to tumblr... pretty normal for a guy right? *cough cough*) Something like: 'I hate it when you see the most perfect stranger and you know you'll never see them again.' Jup, that was it. That's when I realize I've zoned out... again... C'mon, concentrate Mikey, put those boxes in the hall. I walk inside, my head full of that hot stranger.

That evening I was studying for German. (A/N: I was writing this during my German class, and I was really scared because that teacher doesn't like me and would definitely rip my story out of book, and trow it in the bin, but I'm now save in my room with McBusted- Air Guitar blasting trough my phone, YAAASS) ''Das Zimmer, der Raum, das Wohnzimmer..'' I read them out loud. ''Weird accent'' I hear someone saying. I turn around, the hot boy from before. ''Ehm, eh, I, well, I was learning my German words...'' I stutter. ''Ok'' He says uninterested. ''Your mom told me to go and get you, my mom made dinner for you and your family.'' He says. ''Get up, fag.'' Ouch, harsh... I get up, not wanting to make him mad. ''Oh and by the way,'' He says while grabbing my arm and pushing me against the wall ''don't expect we will be friends, I don't like faggots.'' He whispers in my ear. ''Do you understand.'' I nod, trying to ignore the shiver going down my spine. And I don't like people who think they can do what they want, but I didn't say that out loud. 

''It tasted delicious, thanks Ms. Irwin.'' ''Thank you Michael, you are a lovely guest. Already better than the people who lived in the house before you, they were so rude, I can't...'' While Ms. Irwin starts discussing their last neighbours with my parents, I look at the hot boy, who now has a name: Ashton, to see he is already staring at me. And, no, not the 'you-are-interesting-I-want-to-talk-to-you-to-get-to-know-you-better-look'. It's the 'Why-the-hell-are-you-so-stupid-and-why-are-you-even-walking-on-the-same-planet-as-I-am-look'. And believe me when I say I know that look, because I've had that look at least a few hundred times. So I just stare back with the 'if-you-do-not-like-me-walking-around-on-the-same-planet-as-you-do-please-do-me-a-favour-and-walk-to-Pluto-look'. And there we have it, a full blown stare competition.

''Michael, it's time to go.'' My mom says, interrupting 30 minuet long stare competition. Needless to say no one laughed. We blinked though, but my eyes still hurt. I stand up, thanked Ms. Irwin again for her lovely meal, and walked out the door. She is so different from her son. Happy, bubbly, loves to laugh, while Ashton is angry, sad and... i don't know... He looks broken. I don't know why, but I want him to be happy. I mean, if he looks this hot and beautiful when he is grumpy, just think about how perfect and gorgeous he would look when he is happy and smiling. Maybe he would even giggle! That would sound so perfect. Just think about it! I walk upstairs smiling. Oops... I still haven't finished my homework.

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

This is part one, I've written more and I will write more, I just don't have much time to upload. I think this is going to be something more like a short story. And if anyone out there is good with making covers, can you please make one for this story? This one kinda sucks...  Okii, byee xx