Chapter One-Callisto

Gerard's POV-

*in the native language of Zero Zero, Bureau*

"See you guys later! I have to go make a delivery to Callisto, one of Jupiter's moons. I'll be back tonight."

I wave goodbye to my friends and brother, then head out the door. My ship is a little bit away, but it's fine. I love walking, especially after being cooped up in a small ship all day.

I reach my ship, then realize I forgot my keys. Sighing, I turn around to head back to the house. But then I see a pink blob running towards me.

"1-O-1-A!"

She reaches me and holds out something in her hands. My keys!

"Oh thank you. I would've been late to my delivery."

1-O-1-A nods then turns to leave.

"Wait, do you want to come with me? I'm not really supposed to take others but I'll make an exception."

1-O-1-A gives me a smile and two thumbs up, then climbs onto the now unlocked ship.

"Okay buckle up, we're going to Callisto."

My pink, fluffy friend puts on her seatbelt in the back, and I head to the front. We take off and I navigate the ship to one of Jupiter's many moons.

I've only been here a few times, but I know there are many asteroids over here. As we get closer, I make sure I'm careful. Soon, we safely make it onto the moon.

"Okay I'll be right back 1-O-1-A. I have to go drop off the packages."

She waves me goodbye as I walk off the ship. On the outside, the delivery officials of the moon come and greet me. I say hello, then open up the compartment where I keep the shipping boxes. The others help me unload all of the packages, then take them to wherever they need to go.

As a way to say thanks, they give me one of their best tasting drinks.

"Okay thank you, I'll maybe see you at my next delivery here."

I head up to the ship, drink in hand. In the cockpit, I place the drink in a cup holder. I take off the planet and into space, but as I go to press the button to close the landing gear, I knock the drink onto the controls.

Oh no. I put the ship on auto pilot, then go find a towel to wipe it off. I find one in the storage closet, and when I get back to the room, I see something that I shouldn't be seeing.

The ship is heading straight towards an asteroid. I look at the controls and see auto pilot is indeed not on. What?

I grab the wheel and try to steer the ship away from the asteroid, but I'm too late. It scrapes up the whole side of it. The ship starts to spin out of control, then hurtles itself in one direction. I throw my seatbelt on and hold on for my dear life.

My ship flies through space seemingly going nowhere. Nothing is in its path to make it stop. But then I see one planet in the distance. Is that Mars? No, it's too blue and green for that. Then it must be Earth, the one planet we were told to stay away from.

But my ship doesn't know that, it just hurtles itself straight to it.

WELCOME TO GERARDS VERSION OF ALL THE EVENTS OF HESITANT ALIEN!