breaking dawn cont.

Breaking dawn cont.

prologue

It had been two years since we had seen the volturie and fought in our successful attempt to save nessie. Since then we had to move since Carlisle looked 4 years younger than he should. Yet though I am immortal death was still no stranger to me. Emmet is always making fun that I will never really be completely safe as long as there is danger within a hundred mile radius. I honestly think I am just bad luck. Unfortunately for some wolf reason Jacob had to stay behind in the not so dreary little town of forks Washington, but he is no stranger here in Alaska. In fact most of the people in our small town knew him by name. Nessie is easily passed off as my little sister and all was well. But was is a past tense verb, because even in a small town in the middle of the Yukon of all places people can get hurt.

chapter 1

"Bella esme is calling you" it was Emmet my "brother" as far as the humans were concerned. When we moved to Alaska we had to get our story straight about who was adopted with who. I ended up being Alice and Emmet's half sister, and nesses' older sister.

"I know Emmet I have better hearing than you do, ill be down in a minute" I replied a bit annoyed that he wouldn't just leave me alone. I really did have excellent control over myself, but I still got irritated over stupid little things.

"sorry little sis" he said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder not bothering to be gentle.

'ow, Emmet put me down...now" I said but by this time we had already reached the bottom of the steps and he was setting me on the couch. Well more like dropping me on the couch. Edward was out for the week with Carlisle and I wasn't in a particularly good mood. Esme was sitting on the couch and looked up and smiled when she saw us. I didn't really know why her smile was contagious but it was nearly impossible to stay mad when esme smiled at you. Sometime I wondered if she had powers like jasper's and could control peoples emotions, but I think that powers would ruin it. I think what makes you smile is esme herself. Next to her was a slightly less pleasant sight it was my sister Rosalie. don't get me wrong ever since rose helped me when I was pregnant we haven't fought and I can honestly say I don hate her, but she always seems so miserable and it is sort of depressing to be around her.

"hey, so what's up" I asked plopping myself down on the loveseat in front of them. The room as usual was spotless. Anyone who walked In would have thought that esme had obsessive compulsive disorder.

"wait till your brother and sister get here dear. really your usually very patient but today you are acting more like Alice than yourself." my mother said.

"I am not like Alice" I said stubbornly. It was the exact reaction that esme knew she would get and a hint of a smile was making itself known on her marble lips. Nessie came and sat next to me and gave me a sloppy grin she is so like her father I thought and grinned back.

' i wrote this a long time ago so i dont know if it's good but i thought i should upload it, thigs get more exciting later i promise'