Penne Obsession

Sergio told himself that this was the last time. He said that last time, but today he would wait until Le Simone was abandoned and then do what he needed to do.

    The lonely chef looked longingly at the fresh batch of pasta; admiring the sheer wetness of the sauce and the immobile nature of it. No matter what he would do to it, the spaghetti would lay helpless and sprawled across the kitchen table as he ravaged it. As he bolted the door and removed his pants, Sergio could've sworn he saw the pasta move...He completely turned around and inspected it, mushing and turning it's insides until it was a gooey mess. Reassured, Sergio turned back around and removed his apron.

That was when it attacked....

    The spaghetti monster wrapped its spaghetti strands around the chef's shoulders and almost appeared delighted as it brought the chef down to his knees.

    Its slimy strands held down the italian chef with ease as the monster whipped out the chef's sausage. The monster forced the chefs mouth open and shoved its linguini down his throat.

      The chef gagged... he had never gotten used to it.

      The monster's wet erect pulsing spaghetti against Sergio's gluteus Maximus only distressed the boy more.

       "You forced me to do this Sergio" wheezed the spaghetti monster as he forced open Sergio's anus with his layers upon layers of linguini. It was quick to enter his rectum. Sergio squirmed beneath it. The spaghetti monster did not relent.

       The heaping mass of spaghetti went in deep and increasingly fast with each thrust. Without anything but the spaghetti to hold onto Sergio trashed about underneath the monster uncontrollably.

      But the demonic pasta monster wouldn't stop...he couldn't stop...

      Hearing Sergio's cries of mercy only encouraged the beast to go harder and deeper than before. The spaghetti monster kept going till Sergio's eyes were rolling into his sockets. The monster then hit a spot deep inside him and Sergio came all over his linguini...