Deathly Protection

Preface

I was falling in both ways, i was falling for him but i was also falling, falling down towards the ocean closer,and closer to the cliff,i got. Did i really desverve this? was this how it was supposed to be? I knew after what i had been through this year, i just knew i coulndt lose it now. Not now after everything. But this was how it was ending, i have to face reality,this was the true version of how i die.

My bestfriendjelous to the core, jelous enough to trick me to going out for a walk on the cliff tops. Her dog chasing us , the wind against our faces, we were laughing. And then we got to the edge of the cliff. She pretended to trip i took no notice.Then i felt her, push me.

I fell down, futher and futher down towards my destiny of death. I had no other thoughts, my mind closed to everything. Then I was HIT.

Chapter 1.

Death.

Was all that surronded me. First my bestfriend killed in a car crash, then my brother and parents in a hospital after a shooting.But also my boyfriend Brett, we had been going out since we were 13 and now im 16 and he died. Brett was everything to me, ane everything you could ever want, he was tall,handsome and had the dreamiest eyes ever. He was the mysterious sporty type of person who everyone loved. He loved to live his life. We met in class where we had to sit next to each other.

SCHOOL...

I walked into class and sat in my space, the other seat was empty now. I began to read the book lying infront of me when the door opened and then the seat rattled next to me. Someone was sitting there. I ignored him, he ignored me.We would only speak if we had to, and i made that clear. it went on like that for about a a week. I knew somethign was wrong with me, after everything had happened i had changed, nobody talked to me.And then one day he asked me "do you have a pen i could possibly borrow." i said yes and passed it to him, his hand brushed mine and he looked at me and caught my eye. And we sat there staring at each other untill words were spoken to us."Are we interupting you two?" asked the teacher. we replied " erhh no sir". we looked away embarressed. we settled to do our class work , through my fringed i watched him, and i saw him watching me.

THE BELL RANG...i was dreaming of Brett, i pushed my books into my bag. As i got up i swang my bag over my shoulder and picked up my folder.He smiled, i smiled. And i heard "Damaris and Hades please stay behind." And so we did,'great' it thought to myself 'more of the usual teacher complainingatme, about never doing my homework even when its an important peice'. yet i wandered why sir said Hades aswell.

I walked over to the desk. i was greeted with "Hi, Damaris are you okay with having Hades sitting next to you, it's just you need to knuckle down and do somework." I replied with " oh yeah it's fine, and dont bother with the whole do your homework thing." Sir answered "erhyeah thats fine, bye," and then confronted Haded "are you okay with sitting next to Damaris because it's the only seat left," Blade replied "yeah i guess it is."

When i closed the door my mind turned to my thought's, how was my life turning out so bad, it was had been such an intresting,amazing life know it's a dull bleak blur of a life. My thoughts were interuppted by the sound of footsteps behind me and then voices saying " Damaris." I turned to see my other bestfriends India and Carmen who were shrieking wildly but between the shrieks came"OMG" shriek "have you seen" shriek "the" shriek "new guy". I smiled and replied "maybe". "Seriously he is a fittie," they contuined. "guess who sits next to the fittiecalled Hades" i replied. They shrieked back " OMG really."Berore i could answer i heard somone calling my name " Damaris,Damaris wait up!"