June 13th

June 13, 3014, Mount Nantai.
   That's the date I met her. Marina. Marina Ida.
       I never really realized how lucky I was that I met her.
       There she was sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. I saw that she had a guitar (acoustic) and was playing it, so I took out my earbuds and listened to her play her guitar. She started to sing aswell--which, holy shit, was she good at singing. I had never heard anything like this.
        "Hey, you're pretty fuckin good at  singing, dude? You take lessons?" She stopped singing and swung her head up to look at me. She nodded her head no, and started playing the guitar again. "So, uh, what're you doing out here?", I asked. What the fuck was wrong with me?!? There's probably some personal reason that she's out here--
"I ran away."
I blinked. She had such a different voice than I expected..
"Well I'm Hime! You can call me pearl, though!" I sat down next to her.
"I-I'm Marina.." she whispered
"Do you usually come here?" I asked.
"N-no...but I guess if you're here I can.." she whispered.
"You don't have to, man!! I just, uh--"
"No. It's ok. I want to." She cut me off.
That's when she looked at me. Her eyes, a gorgeous teal color with pink in the middle, her chocolate milk-colored skin, her rosy cheeks. Holy fuck, she was gorgeous. My face flushed hot pink. My eyes widened.
"W-WELL, UHHHH, I-I'LL SEE Y-YOU NEXT T-TIME I GUESS!!!!! SEE YOU LATER!"
I ran off. What the fuck is wrong with me?!?

A few weeks later, I was walking down the sidewalk of mount Nantai again, just cause I felt like it.
"Pearl?"
I looked over. Holy shit, it was her again-- Marina was it? Yeah I think so.
"H-hey!" I said, pulling out my earbuds.
She smiled at me, "hi!!"
This was the happiest I'd ever seen her. Oh, shit--the gift! I forgot I brought her this!
"Hey, I have a present for you..I made it.." I said sheepishly.
I pulled the bag off of my shoulder, it was nothing special, just a black tote.
She opened it and I sat down next to her, as she went through it.
There was a few bottles of water, a sweatshirt that was probably way too small for her, but whatever, a box of crackers and some of those mini cereal boxes for on the go or whatever, some juice boxes, a blanket, a toothbrush, toothpaste and soap. Pretty much just necessities.
"I, u-uhh, I just wanted to give you some stuff, cause like, uh, not tryna be rude but like you don't have a house or whatev"
She looked at me and started crying.
"H-hey, you don't have to cry, it's really not that big of a deal!" I said
"T-thank you" she mumbled.
"Y-yeah"