Unconditionally - Chapter 1

*Andys POV*
I knew it when he walked in. The way he walked, his hair, the cheeky little smile on his face. I nudged Brooklyn and gave him a meaningful look.
"I hope he has a voice Andy cause he's pretty good looking." Brooklyn whispers to me.
Also Sonny and Jack who sat next to Brook seemed to like the boy and his confidence.
"hi, what's your name and where are you from?" I ask. "hi, I'm Ryan Beaumont also called Rye and I'm from Bristol." Wow his voice just sounds so good.
"okay Ryan you may start your audition."
When he started to sing it was like the whole world was slowing down. I focused on his beautiful voice and his lips moving. I didn't know what it was about this boy, but he had something eye-catching what attracted me.

When he finished I woke up from the trance I was in.
"thank you Ryan, that was really good! We will consult for some minutes and than you will hear from us." Jack said to him. We walked to the back of the hall and everyone was very enthusiastic about his performance. Brook gave me some quick smirks during the conversation. He probably knew what I was thinking cause we've been close since he was the first one recruited to the band and we get along really well.
"so let's tell him he's in then! We're a five piece now." Sonny says enthusiastic. We came back to where we left Ryan who was waiting for us.
"we've some pretty good news for you, we were very enthusiastic about your voice and we think it will match perfectly with ours so you're in!" I tell him.
After he got all his stuff and we told the other participants for the auditions that they didn't make it we went back home and gave Ryan a house tour.

*Rye's POV*
I was so happy when they choose me to be the fifth band member! I wanted to be in a boyband for so long but I couldn't find a band who needed a new member. My first impression of the guys was that they all seemed really nice. But there was something about the nice blonde boy, I think his name was Andy, what I liked. He was so spontaneous and he is kinda cute (not that I'm into boys but still). Not to mention that his voice is really good! Heard him singing in the car and his high pitched voice really got me.
When we arrived at the house I met their manager Blair who was in the roadtrip house to take care of some stuff and they gave me a house tour. I also met Alex and Connor they were the tech guys who filmed like all the covers and stuff.
After they showed everything Andy helped me bringing all my stuff to my room.
"well I think this is everything" he laid his hand on my shoulder for a few seconds. I felt this weird tingling thing going through my body. I never felt that feeling before and a was confused for a little bit. "thank you for helping me out, I'll come and find you when I'm done." I give him a smile. Andy walked out of my room and I started to unpack my stuff and think about what just happened. But i quickly stopped, it was probably just because I like him in a just friends way.
Tomorrow we will shoot the first cover with me, the new band member, and I'm pretty excited for that!

So this is my first chapter and I hope you like it. On my instagram @/adoringfovvs there are already more chapter so I consider this as very bad 😆.