Friend Request

Hi! Meet, Francis. A guy who unexpectedly fell in love with a committed guy, who once became anticipated, and begged for love from someone he loved, 'though he's conscious of the fact that it's hopeless to have him. But still, he held onto the affection he has for him, 'till silver lining happened.

Everything's commenced with a simple friend request on Facebook. It was started on the last month of the year, midday, when Francis posted photographs with his friends, and tagged them. In just few minutes, there's something name "John Pete Soquete Jr." popped up in his notification box. Yes! He was a famous and sweetheart inside their school campus. He has fairer and silky skin, and he's a debonair gentleman who charmed ladies (even gays) in their institution. He's also known as one of the witty students from English Major. Aye! They were batchmates with same degree course, but Francis took Math as his major. His name was uproarious to Francis for so long, since he is a friend of the girl he once loved, named Cristy Magwali. There's a mutual feeling mediated between Francis and Cristy, and John knew all of this. Fact is, John primarily turned into his ultimate rival for Cristy's attention. It's undeniably that Francis got jealous every time he saw them together. Seeing them having or making happy moments intentionally ruined Francis's day. This made him imbed hatred towards John (but then things got cleared eventually).

Back to when he sent Francis a friend request. Francis was surprised when after popping John's name on his notification box, then suddenly appeared his name on Francis's friend request box. To be honest, before it occurred, he had already this hunch that John was going to send him off a friend request. Forasmuch as he's considerate and friendly, Francis accepted his request right away. Afterwards, John started their conversation by telling Francis how curious he was to him...

John: Nagtataka ako kung bakit ikaw lang ang hindi ko friend sa fb, eh halos lahat ng kaibigan mo ay kaibigan ko na rin ? Bakit?

"I don't know," as Francis replied. He also questioned Francis about his bio (written below his username). He wondered if Francis joined a typical pageant way back in his first year in college. On that day, their conversation never stopped, lasted until an hour before midnight.

Two months before December, Francis knew something really flabbergasting about John. T'was happened when time gave them an opportunity to have at least a day of rest, and Francis and his friends chose to go somewhere relaxing. Whilst others were occupied doing some thing, Cristy and Francis spent their time on the pool, since they're already okay, that the feelings they have for each other faded (realizing that friendship is much better than love relationship). As the conversation still on, she pointed out some issue, including issue about John. Since they have been so closed to each other, Cristy noticed how John's ex-boyfriend treated her when one day they headed to a familiar fast food. And yes! Cristy cuffed Francis the truth that John is not a straight guy. He is bi-sexual. Well! It's never been a big deal for Francis, if the guy is bi or whatsoever, but he could not elude himself to behave that way. He was just startled as he heard it. Throughout the day, still can't believe in John's real identity, and his mind went hard with swallowing the info he received, on account of he admired John's intellect, and venerated the way he dons clothes and shows his self to people.

The next day after sending and receiving request, their conversation persisted. He kept on throwing brusque questions like "you do jacking off, right?"... "How many times in a day?"... "Have you tasted your own semen?"... Goodness gracious! Francis doesn't wanna converse about rude duologue. But when he tried to refuse answering John, he acted up on Francis with a brag, saying, "Oh, come on! Pareho naman tayong lalaki." And he has Francis under his sway, so Francis answered him. Owing to this, Francis sniffed something singular. John is flirty (but it's normal though).