Romeo and Juliet.

A-N: This Is An Edited Chapter. So If There Are Still Any Mistakes Then Please Tell Me And Feel Free To Become A Grammar Nazi As Well.
Furthermore this whole story is in flashback mode. Emily is basically telling you about how she came to be a badass etc (See first part). If it does go into *present mode* then I'll let you guys know. Xoxo

Hello, everyone. My name is Emily. I'm a sophomore, and this is my story,

 Have you ever wondered how it feels to exist, and not exist at the same time? Well that was exactly how I was feeling - except it wasn't a onetime thing... All throughout life, I was been acknowledged and unacknowledged all the time.

 To be honest with you, it wasn't just at school, it was at home too. I am the youngest out my three sisters, and all of them are just so much more amazing than I am. Carly, who is Twenty Five, is the CEO of some very important company - she graduated at the age of 12, and could read and comprehend texts written by the likes of William Shakespeare, William Wordsworth, Jane Austen, and Charlotte Bronte, by the age of five.  My other sister, Rue, who is 21, is just so beautiful, she freaking passed with distinction grades just by winking at the teachers (I'm not sure, if I want to be able to do that), and finally Rebecca, the most amazing of them all, at 26, she is known all around the world - do you want to know why? Well, it's because, she is the queen of Australia - I'm sure you're wondering, how that is possible. Anyway, let me help you out and explain. You see, my sister married the prince of Australia, and his parents both died in a car crash, so he became king, making her the queen.

 You're also probably wondering why she is so depressed. Well... I'm abused - mentally and psychologically. I'm like the weakest link in the family. I'm always treated like that, anyway. I never get told about any family events or outings. Every single time that there has been a family function or event, they're always packed up and ready to go, by the time I come home. And if I tell them to wait for me, while I quickly get changed, my parents just say, "Well darling, we would take you, but there's not enough room, in the car and well... it's quite an important event and if you come along... we might be severely ashamed..." - well something along those lines, anyway. And every single time, this happened; it hurt exactly like the first time.  What did I do to get treated like this? Sometimes, if I don’t get the chores done on time, I get hit, with a shoe - that’s only happened once or twice, though. Anyway, it’s not like I have the scars to show for it. Plus these hits are minor – it doesn’t even hurt.

  My parents have never let me look into a mirror - ever. So imagine how I feel when somebody tells me to "Go look in a mirror - wait, it cracks before you do that" as a diss. Sometimes, I do tend to think that, that is the reason; they never bought a mirror home.  It is such pain not being able to see your own face in the mirror - ever. I don't even know what I look like -not properly, because they make me wear a balaclava over my head, and I'm not allowed to take it off - only when I eat - and that hardly happens. So the only thing I know about my appearance is that I have long, red hair, which goes past my waist and I’m very slim - not anorexic skinny - just skinny - with a 5 ft 8" height. Nobody has ever seen my figure because I always have to wear baggy tops and yoga pants that are like 10 sizes too big. Nor am I allowed to go to parties or have anybody over, which means that I am completely friendless. Trust me - my life is a complete wreck.