James x Reader

**Your POV**

        "James, when are you going to get off of your ass and actually talk to me... FACE TO FACE?" you continue to yell at him even when you guys were in the same room. All he would do was keep on typing, smashing the keys.. louder.. and louder.. until he broke the silence.

        "I actually have a job to do around here, how do you think we have enough money to pay for all these god damn bills and hair shit you have to buy EVERY SINGLE DAY. I love you, *Y/N*.. but just... stop making me feel so bad all the time. I'm trying to keep-" you stop, and kiss him on the lips.. he kisses you back, thankfully.         

        "I'm sorry, James. I know.. I barely do anything around here. I just miss us, the way it used to be. We always talked.. had amazing late nights.. doing.. whatever! I want this to change, but still make it in a way you can do your job and get enough stuff done."  //he holds you and says,

        "*Y/N* Just stop, it's okay. It will work, we will work. How about this.. I take you out tomorrow to the park.. because you know what tomorrow is.. right? You knew I couldn't ever forget." 

You paused.. and chuckled remembering it was your guys' 3 years of dating anniversary. 

        "Of course.. I couldn't ever forget either. I'll give you something special tomorrow, too.."

                                   TIME SKIIIIIP :3~~                

You fell asleep with James on the bed cuddling with eachother.. the alarm clock woke you both up at some random time that was set(11:00A.M.) You jump up a little, not expecting the alarm to wake you. You hear James chuckling, and he starts to kiss you.

        "Goodmorning baby.." James says with his gross, groggy morning voice.. but you still find it cute.

        "Morning my lovee, how are you feelingg?" you sing a little bit with every word, so excited for today.. you begin to wonder why he's going to bring you to the park.

        "I'm great.. now come on, lets go eat some breakfast and get ready to go. I want this to be quick!" James races you down the stairs like a little kid, you both eat your waffles and get dressed, then hurry in the car to the park.

        "Okay.. now come here and sit on the swing. I've got a little something I want to tell you," you sit down on the swings, and you see him sit next to you. There's a lot of people at the park today, walking and talking.

         "I love you, James.." You kiss him on the lips and let him continue with what he was trying to say.

        "*Y/N* I love you too.. and I've loved you for as long as I can remember. You're so beautiful with your soft *Y/hair colour*hair.. your big beautiful eyes.. and that amazing personality. Today marks 3 years.. of our amazing life together. I want to only to be with you, and I hope you feel the same too.." You know where this is going and you freak out on the inside as you see every one looking at just you and him. This is your guys' moment. He kneels down on one knee in the dirt and asks.. 

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes baby!!!" You yell with excitement and you hug him and kiss him to death, (calm down hazel grace its a metaphor) everyones saying their oo's and aw's.. *Y/n* and James Richard Wilson Jr is offcially engaged.  You only remember going back to the house.. and going to the bedroom for some.. ;) things. You don't remember the rest.. but clearly seeing that you're laying next to him, both of you are naked and panting. Then you fall asleep in his arms.