OO1.

So first of all: I'm so sorry it took so long... But now: enjoy reading (: ps. i'm sorry if my grammar isn't right or words are misspelled (:

Where was I? I opened my eyes, but I was still lying in my bed. Something wasn't right! But I don't know what.

It all started last year. I was sixteen when my parents and I were on our way to France. Every year, we stayed three weeks at the Côte d'Azur. Friends of my parents had a house in Nice, and every time, we stayed there. It was completely different than home. Everyone was rich and had big cars, expensive clothes... And we didn't. The only thing that made the stay livable, where the hot boys and the infinity pool. The trip took more then twelve hours, so we left early in the morning. About 4 am. I fell a sleep and when I woke up I saw that the front of our car was completely shattered. My mom and dad where gone. I kept saying it was a dream, but it wasn't. Suddenly there were cops and paramedics everywhere. Two strong arms pulled me out the car and that was the last thing I remember. Both my parents died. I locked myself in my room and didn't come out of the house anymore, till I suddenly got over it. There was just a little thing that bothered me constantly. Since the accident, I heard a ringing noise in both my ears and it was slowly driving me crazy. The doctors couldn't do anything against it so I just needed to live with it.

I survived one year, on my own. I was seventeen and music was keeping me alive. Most of the time I was listening to rock and some old bands, like the Ramones and Nirvana. But I also was a huge fan on One Direction, like million other girls. The noise was getting worse and I couldn't take it anymore. All my friends left me and I was known as the crazy girl.

I slowly walked to the bathroom, consentrated. I took aal the pills I found and drank some alcohol. It was th end. I knew it. It was completly over. Finally I was getting rid of that noise.

I turned my radio on and went to my room. The first notes of More Than This started to fill the room. I felt how I was slowly disappearing from life. And after a couple more minutes, my eyes closed for the last time.

This wasn't what I expected! I woke up. But I felt that something wasn't right. The radio wasn't playing and I was hundred percent sure I didn't turned it off! I wasn't dead, no, I was walking around in my apartment and still confused I made some coffee. With the hot cup in my hand, I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. But wait what? The ringing was gone?! Oh my god! I started jumping around. This was just unbelievable! I also started screaming, but suddenly I saw myself in the mirror.

What happened with me? This isn't me! I don't look like that!

...